• Veteran
It's just 1 game...Heat will still win.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by Tman:
Loul Deng > Lamar Odom

Yep. I'd say Deng is a top 30-35 player and Odom probably around 40. Especially when you take into account defense.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by jrg:

Nah they are done.

Its over

you 2 are still at it yet the team continues to win. good luck to ya
That might have been the Bulls best game we've played all season including the 82 game regular season. So many positives in the second half. One guy who was an unsung hero was Ronnie Brewer. He had some huge baskets, including two nice jumpers and 4 very quick points to extend the lead.

Our entire frontline was very good. Boozer played his 4th straight quality game. Gibson was incredible. Asik was defensively great and Noah owned the glass late in the game. Love Thibs running the p&r with Rose and Korver. They can't leave Korver open, and you can't single cover Rose with James Jones.

Defense and rebounding has done it all year. If we limit them to mostly jumpshots, then we'll win.

Edit:

[ Edited by hklar17 on May 15, 2011 at 9:29 PM ]
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
TAJ GIBSON WITH ONE OF THE MOST EPIC PUTBACKS EVER!!!

That was emphatic as f**k. Illest dunk of the 2011 playoffs.
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
TAJ GIBSON WITH ONE OF THE MOST EPIC PUTBACKS EVER!!!

That was emphatic as f**k. Illest dunk of the 2011 playoffs.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

you 2 are still at it yet the team continues to win. good luck to ya

Hmm...If I remember correctly, I said Bulls won't be able to beat Magic because they won't be able to dominate the glass with Howard in the middle. I stand by that statement.
I can't think of a year where the basketball talk on this board was less enjoyable than it's been this year.

Anyway...I think Miami would be wise to have LeBron or Wade come in to help on the defensive boards. They were trying to get out into transition in Game 1 (which is understandable since Chicago's set defense is very good), so LeBron & Wade weren't really in the position to help, but they got burned by giving up a ton of offensive boards. I think one of them is gonna stay back and help out in Game 2.

Missed the game last night, but it's not looking good for the Heat's arch nemesis. I think that is 4 in a row for the bulls, score wasn't pretty last night and what happened to Lebron?!?!?!
Originally posted by hklar17:
That might have been the Bulls best game we've played all season including the 82 game regular season. So many positives in the second half. One guy who was an unsung hero was Ronnie Brewer. He had some huge baskets, including two nice jumpers and 4 very quick points to extend the lead.

Our entire frontline was very good. Boozer played his 4th straight quality game. Gibson was incredible. Asik was defensively great and Noah owned the glass late in the game. Love Thibs running the p&r with Rose and Korver. They can't leave Korver open, and you can't single cover Rose with James Jones.

Defense and rebounding has done it all year. If we limit them to mostly jumpshots, then we'll win.

Edit:

D.Wade on Taj Gibson dunk: "1st time I got dunked on all year...It was a very athletic play. I knew I didn't have a chance"
Originally posted by andes14:
Wow, people are overreacting. I still think Miami will win.

I'm not sayng this because I am a lifetime bulls fan but because this is my honest opinion. Every analyst on the halftime show last night said the bulls would win the series and last night confirmed their reasoning why. After James , Wade and Bosh the heat have no depth. The bulls are one of the deepest teams in the league and there is no way the "big three" of the heat can hold up physically over an entire game without rest, which is why it looked in the first half as if it would be the Heat's game to lose despite a halftime tie then in the second half, halfway through the third the heat fell asleep and the Bull's dominance began. I'm sorry but the Heat just do not have the bench play or frontcourt ability to beat the bulls. They were badly exposed last night. Go Bulls!
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on May 16, 2011 at 9:09 AM ]
I can't think of a year where the basketball talk on this board was less enjoyable than it's been this year.

Anyway...I think Miami would be wise to have LeBron or Wade come in to help on the defensive boards. They were trying to get out into transition in Game 1 (which is understandable since Chicago's set defense is very good), so LeBron & Wade weren't really in the position to help, but they got burned by giving up a ton of offensive boards. I think one of them is gonna stay back and help out in Game 2.

Do you think it was a mistake not to have Z play? I think he, not only helps with the boards but he allows for some nice spacing on the offensive end also by staying outside to leave the lane open for Wade/Lebron and being able to hit the 15 footer.

I think Spo made a mistake by not having any size available in case the rebounds get out of hand.
@dwadeofficial: I had 2 laugh at ths..I was playing my oldest son Zaire on his nerf rim & he dunked & said Gibson while screaming...

lol
Share 49ersWebzone