Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

ROUND 2: BULLS 4 VS HAWKS 2

• Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners94:
Bulls need to end this tonight!

they are well on thier way!
Anyone wanna' get the ECF thread started? We know who'll be in it, already.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Anyone wanna' get the ECF thread started? We know who'll be in it, already.

I would but ill wait till the fat lady sings cause i would hate to jinx my Bulls right now
[ Edited by Tman on May 12, 2011 at 7:03 PM ]
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Man I love Rose's dunk style
Originally posted by Tman:

Originally posted by Tman:
Ted Turner
ATL
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Great to see a blow out win to close em out
I'm glad we closed this series out strong in their building, with good performances from several players. Especially happy with the way Boozer played. I hope this means he's somehow getting back to form and will provide us (somewhat) with scoring + rebounding on a consistent basis in the next series. We did a good job sharing the ball and finding the open man.

On to the Heat
Originally posted by hklar17:
I'm glad we closed this series out strong in their building, with good performances from several players. Especially happy with the way Boozer played. I hope this means he's somehow getting back to form and will provide us (somewhat) with scoring + rebounding on a consistent basis in the next series. We did a good job sharing the ball and finding the open man.

On to the Heat

What's even better is that I think the team is recovering from those nagging injuries. I think that played a big role in Boozer's re-emergence. That turf toe must be feeling better by now. Can't wait til Sunday.