LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

ROUND 2: BULLS 4 VS HAWKS 2

• Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
he fell in the nba draft due to size. all those teams are shooting themselves now. bet the flakers would love to have him running the point

I bet....this could turn into Rose v. Teague
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tman:
he fell in the nba draft due to size. all those teams are shooting themselves now. bet the flakers would love to have him running the point

but we know how that goin to turn out

but we know how that goin to turn out

can't let him and them around.
rose just away with a foul on teague. I would like the refs to be consistent no matter who is playing.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
We got this one
man we should play asik, gibson, and thomas more.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
man we should play asik, gibson, and thomas more.

Yea man, at least gibson a little more the guy brings alot of energy
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
i called it in the other playoff thread but ill put it here to

hawks in 5

right......

hey Tee... you hear this bozo with this prediction now. bet you anything he comes in here and blabs out he was misquoted and that it should be hawks in 7
  • Tman
  • Veteran

hawks in 5

right......

hey Tee... you hear this bozo with this prediction now. bet you anything he comes in here and blabs out he was misquoted and that it should be hawks in 7

wouldnt surprise me

hawks in 5

right......

wouldnt surprise me

I think alot of people are still unsure about how good the Bulls are. We come out with the same defensive intensity next game, we should be able to close this thing out on Thursday. You gotta love the mindset of this whole team. We pretty much went the last quarter with Boozer AND Noah on the bench. Even better, those two were the biggest cheerleaders on the bench. Everyone on thus team knows their role and follows the lead of the coach of the year along with the MVP. Can't wait til Thursday! Go Bulls!!

Bulls gotta take care of business tonight. Play with the same defensive intensity we had in that last quarter on Tuesday night, then this one should be in the bag. Key to this game for the Bulls, keep Josh Smith out of the paint and force him to take jump shots. Also, Rose should turn up the pressure on Teague. He should have one of those "alright, I've had it with you" defensive games on Teague. Let's close out the Hawks like we did the Pacers. Go Bulls!!
Bulls need to end this tonight!
"ATLANTA -- A 38-year-old TV sports anchor from Chicago was found dead Thursday morning in his Atlanta hotel room, where he was staying while covering the Chicago Bulls-Atlanta Hawks NBA playoff series".

The hawks are disappointing every year. When will they contract that franchise?
Share 49ersWebzone