who's ready for tonight?

I probably won't get to see it

i iz ready.. GO OKCCCCCC

durant - "i'm the head leader.. pass me the ball"

westbrook - "are you serious? no wai dude!"
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

durant - "i'm the head leader.. pass me the ball"

westbrook - "are you serious? no wai dude!"

My only reason for wanting Memphis to advance is to verify that the Spurs didn't lose due to matchups alone and lost to a very good team.

I don't mind OKC advancing as I didn't think SA would beat them anyway and OKC has the best talent and that makes for a better playoffs now that they are less entertaining since the team I love and the team I hate are out.

I move onto hoping MIA wins it all to shut up the haters.
lol the crowd has been standing for almost 1/3rd of the quarter already
kinda sloppy so far.. these teams must be tired after that last game!
kinda sloppy so far.. these teams must be tired after that last game!

If I'm the team manager, I'm already brewing espresso in the locker-room for halftime.
thunder!!! wake that assss up!!!
I can't believe this is only Game 5 of this series. Feels like Game 8.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Now imagine having to watch them play every Thanksgiving, every X-mas, every New Years Eve, every New Years Day, every Mother's Day, every Father's Day, every Arbor Day, Groundhogs Day, every Tuesday & Thurday on ESPN, TNT & TBS, every sunday morning, and then the playoffs come along...

G.D.F.L.I.H.T.S.F.M.!!!!!!!

Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

Now imagine having to watch them play every Thanksgiving, every X-mas, every New Years Eve, every New Years Day, every Mother's Day, every Father's Day, every Arbor Day, Groundhogs Day, every Tuesday & Thurday on ESPN, TNT & TBS, every sunday morning, and then the playoffs come along...

I never thought of it that way. I apologize on behalf of the Lakers. I will say 10 Sleepy Floyds and 20 Terry Teagles as penance.
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

I never thought of it that way. I apologize on behalf of the Lakers. I will say 10 Sleepy Floyds and 20 Terry Teagles as penance.

that's all we (Dub fans) ask.

okc better close this game out.. why do i have a feeling they are going to blow this lead though
okc better close this game out.. why do i have a feeling they are going to blow this lead though

ok i think they're good lol
oh sh*t.. leon powe.. so that's where he's at (memphis)
Share 49ersWebzone