LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 348 users in the forums

The Official #8 Memphis Grizzlies vs #4 Oklahoma City Thunder playoff thread

Not sure who has a better chance against dallas
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Definitely OKC...I think they have a PF who can bother Dirk a little bit, but we all know Dirk will do his thing and hit some filthy shots...but how is Dallas going to guard Westbrook and Durant? Kidd and Terry can't stay in front of Westbrook and IMO Durant will mop the floor with whoever Mavs throw at him.

Obviously, Dirk is one of those players who can win the series himself because he will shoot amazingly high percentage and always seems to hit timely shots. OKC will rely on their two stars.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Definitely OKC...I think they have a PF who can bother Dirk a little bit, but we all know Dirk will do his thing and hit some filthy shots...but how is Dallas going to guard Westbrook and Durant? Kidd and Terry can't stay in front of Westbrook and IMO Durant will mop the floor with whoever Mavs throw at him.

Obviously, Dirk is one of those players who can win the series himself because he will shoot amazingly high percentage and always seems to hit timely shots. OKC will rely on their two stars.

Durant really needs to get together with Dirk in the offseason. At 6'10", he can be a better version of Dirk.
FML
Z-Bo was educating tonight
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Z-Bo was educating tonight

straight educating negros
Memphis is so much better than an 8 seed.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

And what were you saying when they beat the Spurs? So only now they can be better than an eight seed?

To the post above about how would DAL handle Westbrook: let him think he's the only way OKC can win and force him to think he's the go to guy. Also Kidd is Fisher like savvy and that makes up for the speed. And if it doesn't Barrea can easily stay in front of Westbrook.
Originally posted by Joecool:

And what were you saying when they beat the Spurs? So only now they can be better than an eight seed?

To the post above about how would DAL handle Westbrook: let him think he's the only way OKC can win and force him to think he's the go to guy. Also Kidd is Fisher like savvy and that makes up for the speed. And if it doesn't Barrea can easily stay in front of Westbrook.

no

you're thinking Barea can keep up with him because he's fast and quick

but Westbrook would get all up in that ass, Larry

Still a #1 should not lose to a #8... That's a choke. But they are so much better than a #8... I gotta admit.

I still think that triple overtime loss was huge and they can't come back from it. It's asking a lot to go on the road and win game #7.

Dallas will beat either. They have been resting for a long time. These teams went 7 games and played triple overtime games and overtime games. They will be tired.

Still a #1 should not lose to a #8... That's a choke. But they are so much better than a #8... I gotta admit.

I still think that triple overtime loss was huge and they can't come back from it. It's asking a lot to go on the road and win game #7.

Dallas will beat either. They have been resting for a long time. These teams went 7 games and played triple overtime games and overtime games. They will be tired.

Pretty much agree with you on everything if MEM wins game seven because they will be satisfied. I think OKC is a different animal if they advance because they got Perkins thinking they have a chance at beating LA and a championship. They also matchup well vs DAL and that series is a toss up but Westbrook is the X factor, not for OKC winning the series but for them losing it. Dirk is DAL x factor for DAL winning it and since on team has a player that can hurt it's own team, then I give DAL the edge in six or seven.

Pretty much agree with you on everything if MEM wins game seven because they will be satisfied. I think OKC is a different animal if they advance because they got Perkins thinking they have a chance at beating LA and a championship. They also matchup well vs DAL and that series is a toss up but Westbrook is the X factor, not for OKC winning the series but for them losing it. Dirk is DAL x factor for DAL winning it and since on team has a player that can hurt it's own team, then I give DAL the edge in six or seven.

easily one of the dumbest things ever said on this forum

GO MEMPHIS TODAY!!!!
Originally posted by vrabbit:

easily one of the dumbest things ever said on this forum

GO MEMPHIS TODAY!!!!

Superfan is super (all of a sudden).
im hoping Memphis pulls out the upset today. F*ck OKC
Share 49ersWebzone