What if the Mamba sees this? lol
Originally posted by 9erReign:

JJ Barea : Actual size.
Originally posted by Joecool:

lol
Originally posted by Jamespowers:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
In a weird way, I really am happy for all you Laker haters. It's been a long time since you fellers have had anything to be cheerful about.

I guess they are on the "whoever" bandwagon now.

Let's just say I wouldn't mind if Lebron gets 6 rings which makes Wade have 7.

I live in dallas, bandwagon capital of the world, and i have heard people saying quote, " I stopped rooting for the mavericks after the warriors creamed them in 2007, but I am going for them now". That quote was played on some local news channel here. Pretty much sums up the dallas sports fan in general.
In a weird way, I really am happy for all you Laker haters. It's been a long time since you fellers have had anything to be cheerful about.

I live in dallas, bandwagon capital of the world, and i have heard people saying quote, " I stopped rooting for the mavericks after the warriors creamed them in 2007, but I am going for them now". That quote was played on some local news channel here. Pretty much sums up the dallas sports fan in general.

Ya, I'd like to point out that all the Laker haters in this series were cheering alongside Cowboy fans.

• BobS
  • Veteran

I would say the Lakers have more bandwagon fans than anyone because of their recent success. It is obvious here, your average sports fan roots for the local team. This is the 49er Webzone, so the local homers would be Warrior fans, yet most Zoners are Laker Fans.
Lakers in 9!!!!!!
Originally posted by BobS:

I would say the Lakers have more bandwagon fans than anyone because of their recent success. It is obvious here, your average sports fan roots for the local team. This is the 49er Webzone, so the local homers would be Warrior fans, yet most Zoners are Laker Fans.

Lakers have always had a strong following, basically since I have been alive only two losing seasons. 1994, 2005. Always have star power. The Laker hater cant stand the fact Lakers always land star players and beat up on the rest of the NBA. Shows how smart the organization is though.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Ya, I'd like to point out that all the Laker haters in this series were cheering alongside Cowboy fans.

Wait...what!??
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Lakers in 9!!!!!!

Kobe: We will win 5 straight

Yeah. The difference being Cowboy fans don't blindside Giants fans, and kick them into a coma. You know, like cowardly "bangers" that root for all LA teams.

Difference distinguished.

Dallas fan >>> LA fans

Most cowboy fans outside of Dallas are probably laker and duke fans
  • BobS
  • Veteran

Lakers have always had a strong following, basically since I have been alive only two losing seasons. 1994, 2005. Always have star power. The Laker hater cant stand the fact Lakers always land star players and beat up on the rest of the NBA. Shows how smart the organization is though.

A winning organization can attract players for less money than other teams. Also a lot of NBA players like the glitz and glamor of the big city, and Hollywood is right next door. Also the Lakers have enjoyed 45 years of ownership from guys who made winning a #1 priority. Jack Kent Cooke owned the Lakers before Jerry Buss and in his 15 years they were in the championships series 7 times and loaded with all stars.

I hate the lakers winning bc of the fans
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com