There are 157 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Round 2: Lakers 0 vs. Mavs 4

Kobe is known to snitch, just ask Shaq
Originally posted by valrod33:

Karl Malone called it along time ago.

Kobe must do another swift-foot shuffle and request Pau leave or else similar to Shaq.
Lakers swept, it's a beautiful day.
wasn't there a game where kobe didn't help pau off the ground? lol.. it all makes sense now
Its like TMZ in here. Ya'll gossiping like a bunch of school girls.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Its like TMZ in here. Ya'll gossiping like a bunch of school girls.

Welcome to the discussion
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by pantstickle:
If Jordan played on this Laker team, their dicks would all grow 10 inches and they'd work together to find a cure for cancer.

No, but I bet they would have won at least one game...

And he would have scored over 20 points in every game

I'm sure he would have, but all this fantasizing about how he made everyone amazing is just silly.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
hate to say it.. mavs have no chance

I agree, Memphis will prolly beat them. Memphis is playing great defense and would create match-up problems for mavericks. mavericks also have a lot of time off, which hurts them, here is why: They are hot right now, you want to keep playing. They will not get wide open jump shots in the next series.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by niners94:
If Jordan played on this Laker team, their dicks would all grow 10 inches and they'd work together to find a cure for cancer.

No, but I bet they would have won at least one game...

And he would have scored over 20 points in every game

I'm sure he would have, but all this fantasizing about how he made everyone amazing is just silly.

Jordan made everybody in the club a better dancer that night...

Jordan made everybody in the car better passengers

Jordan made everybody in the audience better listeners

Jordan made everybody on the course better golfers

Originally posted by Jamespowers:

I agree, Memphis will prolly beat them. Memphis is playing great defense and would create match-up problems for mavericks. mavericks also have a lot of time off, which hurts them, here is why: They are hot right now, you want to keep playing. They will not get wide open jump shots in the next series.

memphis will prolly beat em? are you on crack my friend? nobody on that team can guard dirk, and their only scorers are randolph gasol and mayo...we have dirk terry kidd peja marion and barea scoring,nthey cant match us buddy
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by valrod33:

Karl Malone called it along time ago.

Kobe must do another swift-foot shuffle and request Pau leave or else similar to Shaq.

damn they call him the "black mamba" for no apparent reason. he be hissing and slithering through Lakers like nobodies business. somebody needs to peg and ride off on his ass like a mongoose
Originally posted by LBCniner:
Originally posted by Jamespowers:

memphis will prolly beat em? are you on crack my friend? nobody on that team can guard dirk, and their only scorers are randolph gasol and mayo...we have dirk terry kidd peja marion and barea scoring,nthey cant match us buddy

Memphis won 3 out of 4 vs. mavs this year, Memphis is going to play hard and not quit like Lakers did. You see what they did to Spurs and doing to Thunder right now
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com