There are 115 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

CL - Barcelona vs. Real Madrid (2nd leg Live right now)

f**king A...
So is Barcelona still going to the Champions League?
Originally posted by pelos21:
So is Barcelona still going to the Champions League?

Yes, they will finish in the top 4 of La Liga, so will get the automatic birth


As much as losing the Copa del Rey was rough, Barça didn't play as hard as Real did and in the end it showed (though I still feel Barça was ROBBED of Pedro's goal, which became the deciding factor.....just wait until the newspapers come out tomorrow morning)...now it's time to earn back some respect and take Champions League
[ Edited by Crazy49er1313 on Apr 20, 2011 at 6:45 PM ]
  • NickV
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,561
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:
Originally posted by pelos21:
So is Barcelona still going to the Champions League?

Yes, they will finish in the top 4 of La Liga, so will get the automatic birth


As much as losing the Copa del Rey was rough, Barça didn't play as hard as Real did and in the end it showed (though I still feel Barça was ROBBED of Pedro's goal, which became the deciding factor.....just wait until the newspapers come out tomorrow morning)...now it's time to earn back some respect and take Champions League

That was clearly offsides.

Trust me I have already seen that once today. (MOTHER F*CK YOU PORTO)
  • NickV
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,561
These next 2 games will be amazing. Winner of this tie will win the Champions League no doubt about it.
Originally posted by NickV:
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:
Originally posted by pelos21:
So is Barcelona still going to the Champions League?

Yes, they will finish in the top 4 of La Liga, so will get the automatic birth


As much as losing the Copa del Rey was rough, Barça didn't play as hard as Real did and in the end it showed (though I still feel Barça was ROBBED of Pedro's goal, which became the deciding factor.....just wait until the newspapers come out tomorrow morning)...now it's time to earn back some respect and take Champions League

That was clearly offsides.

Trust me I have already seen that once today. (MOTHER F*CK YOU PORTO)

Yea, it was off-sides...by couple of inches. Barca played an amazing 2nd half, and should have scored. When you get that many chances, and you don't convert - you're likely going to lose near the end. Happened against Arsenal in the first leg.

I'm over it, because there are two more El Classicos and way more important.
Sergio Ramos dropped the Copa del Rey trophy from the top of a bus during the victory parade!!!1

Video

Guess Real is not used to lifting trophies anymore like Barca is.
[ Edited by NinerAce on Apr 21, 2011 at 6:19 AM ]
  • NickV
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,561
Originally posted by NinerAce:
Sergio Ramos dropped the Copa del Rey trophy from the top of a bus during the victory parade!!!1

Video

Guess Real is not used to lifting trophies anymore like Barca is.

lmao!

Guess the scratches and tire marks will give it character lol
Originally posted by NinerAce:
Sergio Ramos dropped the Copa del Rey trophy from the top of a bus during the victory parade!!!1

Video

Guess Real is not used to lifting trophies anymore like Barca is.

LOL

-9fA
Originally posted by NinerAce:
Sergio Ramos dropped the Copa del Rey trophy from the top of a bus during the victory parade!!!1

Video

Guess Real is not used to lifting trophies anymore like Barca is.

LOL...heard about it, but only now saw the video. Also, Madrid fans are talkin' too much trash after winning a Copa del Rey...lol. It's Cope del Rey guys...who the f**k remembers winning this cup? Only time it's important is, when you win the treble.
MOTHERf**kING YEAHHHHH!!!! MESSIIIIIIIIIII...!!!!

Barcalona wins 2-0 against Real in the first leg!!!
  • NickV
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,561
I would like to hand out Oscars to both teams for their terrific acting lol

This was one of the worst CL league games i have seen in a loooong time haha.
Originally posted by NickV:
I would like to hand out Oscars to both teams for their terrific acting lol

This was one of the worst CL league games i have seen in a loooong time haha.

I missed the whole game

Just saw the goals Messi scored. The second one was a piece of work.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,561
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by NickV:
I would like to hand out Oscars to both teams for their terrific acting lol

This was one of the worst CL league games i have seen in a loooong time haha.

I missed the whole game

Just saw the goals Messi scored. The second one was a piece of work.

Trust me you dont wanna watch lol.

Messi's 2nd was Maradona esq. But before all that there was dives and excessive faking injuries on both teams. Esp Busquests in the first half. I wanted to choke him out lol And Pepe got a really really harsh red card on Alves. Ref didnt pull a card till about a min later after the entire barca squad went to him. Literally the whole squad! haha.

The match was a lot of stopping no fluidity at all. Just watch the highlights and save 2 hours of your life for something else
...