There are 215 users in the forums

CL - Barcelona vs. Real Madrid (2nd leg Live right now)

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NickV:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
I would like to hand out Oscars to both teams for their terrific acting lol

This was one of the worst CL league games i have seen in a loooong time haha.

I missed the whole game

Just saw the goals Messi scored. The second one was a piece of work.

Trust me you dont wanna watch lol.

Messi's 2nd was Maradona esq. But before all that there was dives and excessive faking injuries on both teams. Esp Busquests in the first half. I wanted to choke him out lol And Pepe got a really really harsh red card on Alves. Ref didnt pull a card till about a min later after the entire barca squad went to him. Literally the whole squad! haha.

The match was a lot of stopping no fluidity at all. Just watch the highlights and save 2 hours of your life for something else

Yea...I saw the red card incident - it was too harsh. I thought he must have had a yellow before, but given a straight red for that? Weak. I watched the first 30 minutes, and I didn't understand Mou strategy. No attack whatsoever...and the guy who was slightly attacking - was fulled off at half (at least that's what I was told). It's a home game, Real Madrid NEEDED to win this game. They played like Schalke did yesterday.

I did think this will be a bad game, because of the smack talk between Mou and Pep, and all the talk about refs role in the game. Both coaches told their players to influence the ref. Can't wait for ManU vs. Barca final...two coaches who respect each other and will play the right way.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
I would like to hand out Oscars to both teams for their terrific acting lol

This was one of the worst CL league games i have seen in a loooong time haha.

I missed the whole game

Just saw the goals Messi scored. The second one was a piece of work.

Trust me you dont wanna watch lol.

Messi's 2nd was Maradona esq. But before all that there was dives and excessive faking injuries on both teams. Esp Busquests in the first half. I wanted to choke him out lol And Pepe got a really really harsh red card on Alves. Ref didnt pull a card till about a min later after the entire barca squad went to him. Literally the whole squad! haha.

The match was a lot of stopping no fluidity at all. Just watch the highlights and save 2 hours of your life for something else

Completely agree.

I texted a buddy of mine after watching the game and basically told him exactly what you just said here. This match was a disgrace. Messi's great goal cannot cover that fact.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Barcelona is completely in control...I expect them to score soon.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Link for those interested
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
BARCAAAA
Share 49ersWebzone