LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 375 users in the forums

General NBA Playoff Discussion

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
CP3 is a great player, but tonight was a good example of why I'd take Derrick Rose ahead of him. His team was having a ton of trouble getting open shots, and he never tried to impose his will on the game at any point. Just went quietly into the night. He played a similar game in the critical Game 3.

Rose is the kinda guy that's going to try to take over a game if his team is struggling like that. Durant too. (last night was ridiculous) Those are the kinda guys that win a lot in this league.

You're right. Paul was a huge let down on the desire department. Almost as if he didn't care and he knows he ain't staying on NO.
lakers vs thunder in wcf
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
lakers vs thunder in wcf

Thunder vs. Heat/Celtics in NBA Finals
  • jrg
  • Veteran
i wanna see thunder/heat

durant/lebron
no game tonight

I hate NBA playoff scheduling
  • jrg
  • Veteran
that would be the end of the world
Originally posted by dobo:
Memphis and Atlanta in the Finals, make it happen Stern

lol

i think Pau Gasol is hoping his brother gets there. At least his play looks like he wants Memphis to go all the way.
Originally posted by global_nomad:

lol

i think Pau Gasol is hoping his brother gets there. At least his play looks like he wants Memphis to go all the way.

Pau's brother looks like he always needs to burp.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by global_nomad:

lol

Pau's brother looks like he always needs to burp.

maybe he does
  • jrg
  • Veteran
What a wild playoffs so far.

Glad to see (for the league at least) a more competitive playoffs (including multiple upsets)

Originally posted by jrg:
What a wild playoffs so far.

Glad to see (for the league at least) a more competitive playoffs (including multiple upsets)

Seriously, what the hell is up with Memphis? Without Rudy Gay? What a surprise... Great to see.
i was really rooting for OKC but it's kinda hard after watching them play late in the game on saturday

their half court offense just looks bad.. especially when you have westbrook out there thinkin' he's d-rose
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
i was really rooting for OKC but it's kinda hard after watching them play late in the game on saturday

their half court offense just looks bad.. especially when you have westbrook out there thinkin' he's d-rose

I think it's Memphis more than anything. They made the Spurs, who are one of the highest scoring teams, look discombobulated. Memphis' GM built a freaking tough team. Sort of reminds me of Pistons from a few years back in terms of their toughness.
Tony helping SixthRing by providing his own picture.

there you go.. let harden run the offense.. keep that ish away from westbrook! lol
Share 49ersWebzone