Let's see if anyone can dethrone our defending champ, phatbutskinny. This is the 4th or 5th year that we've done this, and we've never had someone win more than once, so even if you're just a casual basketball fan, pick anyway. The playoffs start on Saturday, so get your picks in before then.
-Record is determined by simple won-loss. If you correctly predict a team to win a series, you get a win, if they lose (or didn't make it that far) you get a loss.
-The first tiebreaker is how many series' you predicted exactly right. This number will be indicated in parentheses next to your overall record.
-The second tiebreaker will be whether or not you correctly predicted the NBA Champ.
-The third tiebreaker will be a prediction of the aggregate score in the last game of the Finals.
I'll start us off...
Western Conference, 1st Round
(1) San Antonio over (8) Memphis in 5
(2) Lakers over (7) New Orleans in 4
(6) Portland over (3) Dallas in 6
(4) Oklahoma City over (5) Denver in 5
Eastern Conference, 1st Round
(1) Chicago over (8) Indiana in 4
(2) Miami over (7) Philadelphia in 5
(3) Boston over (6) New York in 6
(4) Orlando over (5) Atlanta in 6
Western Conference, 2nd Round
(1) San Antonio over (4) Oklahoma City in 7
(2) Lakers over (6) Portland in 6
Eastern Conference, 2nd Round
(1) Chicago over (4) Orlando in 6
(3) Boston over (2) Miami in 7
Western Conference Finals
(2) Lakers over (1) Spurs in 6
Eastern Conference Finals
(1) Chicago over (3) Boston in 7
(2) Lakers over (1) Chicago in 6