LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 239 users in the forums

Predict the NBA Playoffs, 2011

• TX9R
  • Veteran
The Lakers/ Celtics dominated the 80s while a young scoring machine matured and the team around him got better. After the 1st year of the new decade he broke through and the torch was passed to the next dynasty. Now in 2011 the same scenario unfolds and the torch will be past to the next star. OKC wins it all.

I wish. Lakers win again.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Bear in mind that I haven't watched a single NBA game since the first week of the season. When did the Bulls even pass the Spurs in record?

1 Bulls over 8 Pacers (4-2)
2 Heat over 7 76ers (4-0)
3 Celtics over 6 Knicks (4-1)
4 Magic over 5 Hawks (4-0)

1 Spurs over 8 Grizzlies (4-1)
2 Lakers over Hornets (4-1)
3 Mavs over 6 Blazers (4-2)
4 Thunder over 5 Nuggets (4-2)

4 Magic over 1 Bulls (4-3)
3 Celtics over 2 Heat (4-3)

4 Thunder over 1 Spurs (4-2)
2 Lakers over 3 Mavs (4-2)

3 Celtics over 4 Magic (4-3)
2 Lakers over 4 Thunder (4-3)

2 Lakers over 3 Celtics (4-3)
Bulls over the Thunder in 6.

3-peat number 2 for Kobe and Fish
76ers NBA Champs! Enough said
Originally posted by crzy:
Bear in mind that I haven't watched a single NBA game since the first week of the season. When did the Bulls even pass the Spurs in record?

last night
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Bear in mind that I haven't watched a single NBA game since the first week of the season.

Why?

[ Edited by Dino on Apr 14, 2011 at 3:50 PM ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Dino:
Bear in mind that I haven't watched a single NBA game since the first week of the season.

Why?

Mostly due to working later in the evenings, but the Warriors having another mediocre season with no hope for the future had something to do with it.

Why?

Mostly due to working later in the evenings, but the Warriors having another mediocre season with no hope for the future had something to do with it.

plus they'll most likely f**k up the draft again this year
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Why?

plus they'll most likely f**k up the draft again this year

Jimmer-mania

#1 Bulls over #8 Pacers, 4-0
#2 Heat over #7 Sixers, 4-1
#3 Celtics over #6 Knicks, 4-2
#4 Magic over #5 Hawks, 4-1

#1 Spurs over #8 Grizzlies, 4-0
#2 Lakers over #7 Hornets, 4-0
#3 Mavericks over #6 Blazers, 4-3
#4 Thunder over #5 Nuggets, 4-3
-----------
#1 Bulls over #4 Magic, 4-2
#3 Celtics over #2 Heat, 4-2
#1 Spurs over #4 Thunder, 4-2
#2 Lakers over #3 Mavericks, 4-2
------------
#1 Bulls over #3 Celtics, 4-3
#2 Lakers over #1 Spurs, 4-2
------------
#2 Lakers over #1 Bulls, 4-3
Lakers go into Chicago and win Game 7.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Really are the Bulls are better than the Celtics, Heat?

I think so.

It's a toss up between the top 3, but I don't like the Celtics post trade. And Miami's depth behind the Big 3 doesn't excite me.

The Bulls play great team ball. Rose runs the squad, and defensively, they're very strong. Boozer and Noah would punish Bosh and Big Z down low if they met.
[ Edited by SacRock14 on Apr 14, 2011 at 5:21 PM ]
Originally posted by SacRock14:

I think so.

It's a toss up between the top 3, but I don't like the Celtics post trade. And Miami's depth behind the Big 3 doesn't excite me.

The Bulls play great team ball. Rose runs the squad, and defensively, they're very strong. Boozer and Noah would punish Bosh and Big Z down low if they met.

imo boston>bulls>heat

boston just turns it on in playoffs pierce just explodes and LBJ acually turns it down a notch and there lack of depth is very concerning bulls usually play around the same level
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by SacRock14:

I think so.

imo boston>bulls>heat

boston just turns it on in playoffs pierce just explodes and LBJ acually turns it down a notch and there lack of depth is very concerning bulls usually play around the same level

Boston was better, up until they traded Perk. Now they have nothing in the middle to scare people.
Share 49ersWebzone