LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

OFFICIAL: BALTIMORE ORIOLES THREAD

Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Yo Orioles fans, who do you think your team MVP is thus far

Tryin to write a piece about them

why....

I'm doing each teams' MVP for the first half of the season.

I can't forget about those o's

JJ Hardy - .292, 12 HR's, great D, only one error (which shouldn't have been), at a position that's been severely lacking the past few years.

Otherwise, Jones.
Originally posted by cwilson830:

JJ Hardy - .292, 12 HR's, great D, only one error (which shouldn't have been), at a position that's been severely lacking the past few years.

Otherwise, Jones.

I was thinking Hardy as well. He has been hurt a while so that was the only reason I was thinking otherwise.

But thanks
7 game losing streak O's fans, ouch
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

We've been boycotting winning until the second half.
how awful can i get? Britton and Matusz in the minors, Arrieta struggling, most of the bullpen sucks! The young pitching staff was supposed to come together this year and the lineup should have been much better. But we should have known the O's never get what they think they are with young pitchers and another round of old has beens have sucked it up again.

oh well there is always next year....at least we got Hardy to a new 3 year deal.
Originally posted by matt49er:
how awful can i get? Britton and Matusz in the minors, Arrieta struggling, most of the bullpen sucks! The young pitching staff was supposed to come together this year and the lineup should have been much better. But we should have known the O's never get what they think they are with young pitchers and another round of old has beens have sucked it up again.

oh well there is always next year....at least we got Hardy to a new 3 year deal.

lol youre surprised? its the Orioles. theyve been throwing money at an offense, and trying to raise a crop of farm pitching for years, and it always turns out the same. theyre like the New York Mets little brother. spend big money, get little results to show for it.

I need to go check out a Orioles game. I wish I could take the metro all the way from DC. I drove by the stadium the other day, it doesnt look parking friendly.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

I need to go check out a Orioles game. I wish I could take the metro all the way from DC. I drove by the stadium the other day, it doesnt look parking friendly.

It blows that there's no mass transit from Camden Yards to DC after games. If the MTA really cared about drunk driving they could just run another MARC train back after the game.

Parking isn't that bad tho - there are lots of private lots a few blocks from the stadium.

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

It blows that there's no mass transit from Camden Yards to DC after games. If the MTA really cared about drunk driving they could just run another MARC train back after the game.

Parking isn't that bad tho - there are lots of private lots a few blocks from the stadium.

Yeah, I need to go see it. I will soon.
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-county/bs-md-co-flanagan-house-death-20110824,0,4675762.story

Ruh-roh

the Orioles FINALLY get it. what a massive difference this makes in your uniforms. I have been wondering why they hadnt gone back to this logo for years now.

the O's marketing guy was like "we just felt like going back to this logo would create nostalgia for the older fans, and appeal to younger fans at the same time". yeah, and that was painfully apparent for over a decade now, genius...

they no longer have the worst caps in baseball.
New Saturday orange jersey's to go along with Fridays night blacks.

Share 49ersWebzone