LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 165 users in the forums

OFFICIAL: BALTIMORE ORIOLES THREAD

Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Who didn't see it coming? Orioles coming back down to earth. Same thing thats gonna happen with the Pirates, Nationals and probably Kansas City

Down to earth? We started 6-9.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Who didn't see it coming? Orioles coming back down to earth. Same thing thats gonna happen with the Pirates, Nationals and probably Kansas City

Funny how this thread has been so quiet lately. Honestly I just feel bad for Orioles fans.

Funny how this thread has been so quiet lately. Honestly I just feel bad for Orioles fans.

Who's your team?
  • Shifty
  • Veteran

Who's your team?

Giants.

Who's your team?

Giants.

I can't wait to hear a response lol

Who's your team?

Giants.

• Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socalfan21:

Who's your team?

Giants.

Yeah. I can respect a serious Orioles fan, to stick by a team like that. Must just suck knowing you have ZERO chance of doing anything.

Who's your team?

Giants.

Yeah. I can respect a serious Orioles fan, to stick by a team like that. Must just suck knowing you have ZERO chance of doing anything.

We have a serious chance of coming in 4th place in the AL East.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran

Who's your team?

Giants.

Nice try, I've been a Giants fan and been going to games my whole life. Will Clark and probably always will be my favorite Giant.

Oh well.

I was kidding.

If you're going to post Os pics, you should go with something more recent:

Baltimore Orioles Franchise

Thread/
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Its not really fair for the Orioles. With the Red Sox, Yanks and Rays they will never stand a chance

Who's your team?

Giants.

Nice try, I've been a Giants fan and been going to games my whole life. Will Clark and probably always will be my favorite Giant.

Oh well.

Billy Rikpen comes up so rarely, not posting this pic would be a lost opportunity...

Originally posted by Fincham11:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by King49er:
Orioiles have fans???

theyve been in hibernation since Cal Ripken retired. and frankly, its embarrassing to wear your Brady Anderson jersey in public. I wonder how many of those jerseys are being hidden in the back of closets in Baltimore?

What would be the difference in wearing a Brady Anderson jersey to a Barry Bonds jersey? They both did the same thing correct?

Hit Homers?

So, If I'm an O's fan I'm going to want to wear a Bonds jersey over an Anderson becuz of HR's? I don't think so.
Adam Jones with a walk-off HR to win the game for the O's, 5-3 over the Royals.

Game 2 tomorrow.

Britton turns in a solid 6 inning performance with Simon picking up the W. Good to see Simon back with the ball club.
Share 49ersWebzone