LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

Cricket: India vs Pakistan

Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by blacksailsmd:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by ninermaniac:
Being Indian, and not being able to understand how this game works is pissing me off at the moment considering I'm on the bandwagon :p

Pakistan:150/6 (36.2 ov)????????????
India:260/9 (50ov)????????????

^WTF does that mean?

you are not Indian.

-9fA

yeah the game is really easy to pick up...do you not know what an over is?!?!!

and in all honesty you are American...not Indian

I grew up in South Africa and played most of my childhood and the game is easy...HEY WAIT I GOT AN IDEA...google it p***y

LMAO, calm the f**k down. I'm Indian as well and I could give a f**k about cricket. I'd much rather play a 5 on 5 full court for a few hours and get a real workout in. Half the time you guys are playing cricket you're standing there discussing the current Indian Prime Minister's latest political stance.

and? same with baseball...
Being Indian, and not being able to understand how this game works is pissing me off at the moment considering I'm on the bandwagon :p

^WTF does that mean?

you are not Indian.

-9fA

haha, living in America will do that to a person
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by blacksailsmd:

^WTF does that mean?

you are not Indian.

-9fA

yeah the game is really easy to pick up...do you not know what an over is?!?!!

and in all honesty you are American...not Indian

I grew up in South Africa and played most of my childhood and the game is easy...HEY WAIT I GOT AN IDEA...google it p***y

LMAO, calm the f**k down. I'm Indian as well and I could give a f**k about cricket. I'd much rather play a 5 on 5 full court for a few hours and get a real workout in. Half the time you guys are playing cricket you're standing there discussing the current Indian Prime Minister's latest political stance.

Exactly!!!
The Simplified Rules of Cricket.

1. There are two teams. One out, one in.

2. The team that's out try to get the player that's in, out.

3. When they do get him out, he goes in.

4. Then the next player goes out. As long as he's out, he's in.

5. The object is then for the team that's out to get the second player out. When they get him out, he goes in.

6. This process is repeated for each innings until the team that's out gets the team that's in all out.

7. When the whole team is out, the team that was in goes out, and the team that was out goes in.

8. Then they play a second innings until they're all out. Except one player. He remains not out.

.....WHAT'S SO DIFFICULT ABOUT THAT ???
Afridi gone, huge wicket for India, Pakistan chasing 77 off 49 with 3 wickets left, India huge favourites now.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
71 runs needed in 43 balls and 3 wickets left
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
62 needed of 35 - 3 wickets left
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
OUT...2 more go to!!! Still not ever
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Come on green and white!!
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by redrose49er:
The Simplified Rules of Cricket.

1. There are two teams. One out, one in.

2. The team that's out try to get the player that's in, out.

3. When they do get him out, he goes in.

4. Then the next player goes out. As long as he's out, he's in.

5. The object is then for the team that's out to get the second player out. When they get him out, he goes in.

6. This process is repeated for each innings until the team that's out gets the team that's in all out.

7. When the whole team is out, the team that was in goes out, and the team that was out goes in.

8. Then they play a second innings until they're all out. Except one player. He remains not out.

.....WHAT'S SO DIFFICULT ABOUT THAT ???

How do you get people out and how do you score points?

• 4ML
  • Veteran
INDIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Really disappointed by the way things turned out for my team today. Missed way too many opportunities for catches and the bowling in the first 10 overs for Pakistan was pretty bad. They did patch things up for the rest of India's innings and really bowled well but those catches hurt.

I still don't understand why that Misbah guy on Pakistan is still playing. When the game was really tight this dumbass was playing like it was a Test match, although he did play well at the end. Congrats for team India and I guess I will now be rooting for them on Saturday..
i like how they hit touchdowns and kick homeruns
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Really disappointed by the way things turned out for my team today. Missed way too many opportunities for catches and the bowling in the first 10 overs for Pakistan was pretty bad. They did patch things up for the rest of India's innings and really bowled well but those catches hurt.

I still don't understand why that Misbah guy on Pakistan is still playing. When the game was really tight this dumbass was playing like it was a Test match, although he did play well at the end. Congrats for team India and I guess I will now be rooting for them on Saturday..

great match. thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing, got up at 4:30am here on east coast to watch.

hopefully they can send sachin off w/ a WC victory
Share 49ersWebzone