There are 124 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2011 NBA Draft Thread

Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
This discussion is pointless. If he roots for the Braves through thick and thin, then he's not a bandwagon fan. He just has screwy reasons for liking the teams he does.

totally agree. so i was born raised in LB Ca. i like 49ers, sf giants, blackhawks and bulls. i just don't understand the thought process of "you have to root for teams within your area". my grandpa raised me on the 49ers, sf giants. i always love Scottie Pipps game and started rooting for the bulls. loved chris chelios, jermey roenick, ed belfour, steve smith, steve lamar and the '92 blackhawks. explain my love for this two cities. by the way valrod i never swayed away by the bulls losing ways.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
This discussion is pointless. If he roots for the Braves through thick and thin, then he's not a bandwagon fan. He just has screwy reasons for liking the teams he does.

totally agree. so i was born raised in LB Ca. i like 49ers, sf giants, blackhawks and bulls. i just don't understand the thought process of "you have to root for teams within your area". my grandpa raised me on the 49ers, sf giants. i always love Scottie Pipps game and started rooting for the bulls. loved chris chelios, jermey roenick, ed belfour, steve smith, steve lamar and the '92 blackhawks. explain my love for this two cities. by the way valrod i never swayed away by the bulls losing ways.

i wasnt swayed by them losing, i was swayed by the awesomeness that was KG and Starbury. I still root for the Bulls but i consider myself a T-Wolves fan first
Originally posted by YungAce:
This discussion is pointless. If he roots for the Braves through thick and thin, then he's not a bandwagon fan.

i agree, its just one of my friends is a colts, lakers, redsox, and caps fan. its just pathetic. You never see fans who like teams from different cities that all suck. like pirates, clippers, and bills
back to what this thread is about

chadfordinsider

RT @notthefakeSVP: I'm hearing Harrison Barnes will stay @ UNC. Remarkable to keep all 3 - Lockout must have kids scared
Originally posted by valrod33:

chadfordinsider

RT @notthefakeSVP: I'm hearing Harrison Barnes will stay @ UNC. Remarkable to keep all 3 - Lockout must have kids scared

God, this draft is gonna be BAD.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

chadfordinsider

The Warriors are gonna get the #1 pick.

fixed

chadfordinsider

Definitely. Expecting the NBA's lockout to wipe out half the season.
valrod! kemba walker is entering the nba draft.

good move for him based off what he did this year his stock wasnt gonna get any higher

good move for him based off what he did this year his stock wasnt gonna get any higher

what team do you see him going to, to make an immediate impact. no i don't mean minny

what team do you see him going to, to make an immediate impact. no i don't mean minny

I dont think he is a starter in the league, I see him as a spark plug guy off the bench like a Nate Robinson.

Maybe the New York Knicks
[ Edited by valrod33 on Apr 11, 2011 at 1:59 PM ]
Quote:
sam_amick

Baylor freshman Perry Jones has decided to return to school, according to a source close to him.

Another one staying put.
This is gonna be a s**tty draft
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

chadfordinsider

God, this draft is gonna be BAD.

down right horrid.
I'm going to enter the draft.