There are 66 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2011 NBA Draft Thread

Jeremy Tyler to the warriors
Originally posted by valrod33:
Jeremy Tyler to the warriors

jvg is da man
darius morris?
Originally posted by YungAce:
I was hoping for tyler at 44

The bobcats draft is full of WIN

Heh, you wanted him, we got him.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by YungAce:
I was hoping for tyler at 44

The bobcats draft is full of WIN

The new OKC right here, lots of young athletic talent.

Screw that, tyler's coming down to GS after all! Yeeeee
Dubs get the rights to Jeremy Tyler
Ok, so how the hell did we get him? What are we giving up?
Originally posted by InfiniteEight:
Ok, so how the hell did we get him? What are we giving up?

$$
Originally posted by InfiniteEight:
Ok, so how the hell did we get him? What are we giving up?

I think just cash considerations
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
Originally posted by InfiniteEight:
Ok, so how the hell did we get him? What are we giving up?

$$

Serious? You can just buy players?
So do we still own the rights to the 44th pick also?
Malcolm Lee to the wolves
Originally posted by valrod33:
Malcolm Lee to the wolves

better than that sorry arse jayhawk
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Malcolm Lee to the wolves

better than that sorry arse jayhawk
Quit hating
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Malcolm Lee to the wolves

better than that sorry arse jayhawk
Quit hating

i'm showing luv for the wolves

[ Edited by Negrodamus on Jun 23, 2011 at 20:09:30 ]