There are 119 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

March Madness Thread

I usually start paying a lot more attention to college basketball around this time...these games are always interesting.

Printable Bracket

[ Edited by jrg on Mar 15, 2011 at 21:09:57 ]

Go Tigers!
go san diego state!
teeohh, i was looking at the bracket...and if both of our teams (mizzou, uconn) win their first round matchups....its on

Originally posted by jrg:
teeohh, i was looking at the bracket...and if both of our teams (mizzou, uconn) win their first round matchups....its on

on like donkey kong!!!!
I know UNC has played better down the stretch, but I'm a little surprised they got a 2 seed. Haven't seen much of Pitt this year, does surprise anyone they were given a 1 seed?

Since I'm sort of a BYU fan (I attended so I feel somewhat obligated) I was worried they would get knocked down to a 4 seed or lower so I'm glad they stayed at 3 (was hoping for 2 or 3). Gained a lot of respect for SD State this year too so I'll be rooting for them, and I don't really care what other BYU fans think about it.
my Irish have a good road to the sweet 16, im looking forward to the tourney.

CHAMPIONSHIP

Originally posted by jrg:

First Meeting March 11, 1907
Games Played 265
All-time series Kansas leads 171-94

it aint even a rivalry

in the last 25 matchups KU is 20-5 against mizzou

[ Edited by valrod33 on Mar 14, 2011 at 08:50:43 ]
lol, its definitely a rivalry...KU has just been better over time

[ Edited by jrg on Mar 14, 2011 at 09:01:00 ]
Man, the Women's Bracket is crazy! The competition is at an all time high. Who's in your final four???
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=153181

Tar Heels, Syracuse, Kentucky: which one has the best chance of beating Ohio St and why?
Last year I had UNI over Kansas. this year my upset special is ODU over Pitt in DC.