There are 136 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2011 Oakland A's Thread

Coco Crisp and Trevor Cahill are my favorite A's!

And Bob Garen needs to go.
Originally posted by joefosho:
So let me preface this by saying I am a giants fan. My mother is friends with this lady that is "good friends" ;) with Ron Washington of the texans. Anyways theY play the a's at the start of the nex month and we've been giving the visiting managers seats. He told his friend that he would get us some autographed bats, hats. Thing is I don't know much about either team. I remember whooping some Texas ass though. But what player should I ask to get an autograph bat from? I am assuming he only means the rangers but I don't know. Thanks to anyone who read this

Josh Hamilton, Nelson Cruz, Neftali Feliz.

I'm so jealous of Texas' offense.
Our pitching has been absolutely SICK this season! It's so great to see our young arms mature so quickly.

Now, if we only had one more reliable power bat in the middle of this lineup.
Originally posted by Jigga:
Our pitching has been absolutely SICK this season! It's so great to see our young arms mature so quickly.

Now, if we only had one more reliable power bat in the middle of this lineup.

Unfortunately, the A's will never trade for one mid-season
Dallas Braden placed on 15 day DL
Rich Harden transfered to 60 day DL



Michael Weurtz, Bailey, Harden, and now Braden
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Coco Crisp and Trevor Cahill are my favorite A's!

And Bob Garen needs to go.
Originally posted by TheGoldenState:
Dallas Braden placed on 15 day DL
Rich Harden transfered to 60 day DL



Michael Weurtz, Bailey, Harden, and now Braden

Wuertz is back on tuesday
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Originally posted by TheGoldenState:
Dallas Braden placed on 15 day DL
Rich Harden transfered to 60 day DL



Michael Weurtz, Bailey, Harden, and now Braden

Wuertz is back on tuesday

He got rocked in his single A rehab outing though.
Originally posted by Jigga:
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Originally posted by TheGoldenState:
Dallas Braden placed on 15 day DL
Rich Harden transfered to 60 day DL



Michael Weurtz, Bailey, Harden, and now Braden

Wuertz is back on tuesday

He got rocked in his single A rehab outing though.
7 strong (shutout) innings from BA so far. We've given him 1 run of support. nice
God this A's staff is amazing.
Cahill, Anderson, and Gio are amazing to watch out there. They could end up being better than the Big 3 of the first half of the Y2K decade imo. It's incredible what Anderson and Cahill have been able to accomplish already and they've both just turned 23. Gio is only 25.

Brandon McCarthy is looking like a savy pick-up. Hopefully Braden doesn't miss too much time. He's this pitching staff's bulldog. If Braden returns to health and McCarthy doesn't capsize, this rotation could be deeper as well.

Now if only the A's could get an offense.....
There is no pitcher I could truly say we have an advantage against
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Originally posted by joefosho:
So let me preface this by saying I am a giants fan. My mother is friends with this lady that is "good friends" ;) with Ron Washington of the texans. Anyways theY play the a's at the start of the nex month and we've been giving the visiting managers seats. He told his friend that he would get us some autographed bats, hats. Thing is I don't know much about either team. I remember whooping some Texas ass though. But what player should I ask to get an autograph bat from? I am assuming he only means the rangers but I don't know. Thanks to anyone who read this

Josh Hamilton, Nelson Cruz, Neftali Feliz.

I'm so jealous of Texas' offense.

Ask if Hamilton can sign a shot glass for you....
f**k these cockteasing A's