LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

2011 Oakland A's Thread

Originally posted by Jigga:
Nice! A winning road trip!

I'm gonna go see Gio tomorrow night.
That would be sweet to see him go 3-0!
The A's win in spite of Garen proving himself to be an utterly complete moron. Life is good.
Why is the A's thread so short compared to teams that are not even in the bay area? No love on the forums.

Hopefully they can keep winning series. The pitching seems to finally be calming down.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
CoCo Crisp's afro is the greatest thing I've ever seen
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Why is the A's thread so short compared to teams that are not even in the bay area? No love on the forums.

Hopefully they can keep winning series. The pitching seems to finally be calming down.

We won't get a fan base until we really start to win
Originally posted by crzy:

Gotta love it! He said that he's gonna keep it for a while.
Originally posted by crzy:

The fellas across the bay might rock the cool beards...but Coco rocks the FRO!
Im sick of our starting pitchers pitching 7 shut out innings, and them having no decisions

I want offense
God this team is pathetic... Billy Beane needs to get us some real f**king hitters to put up some real f**king run support. This s**t is getting ridiculous. We have one of the best staffs in all of baseball and we cant manage to f**king score more than a run.

lmfao 5 runs 5 f**kING RUNS THIS GAME SHOULD BE MOTHER f**kING OVER... HOW DOES MANAGEMENT PUT UP WITH THIS s**t?
So let me preface this by saying I am a giants fan. My mother is friends with this lady that is "good friends" ;) with Ron Washington of the texans. Anyways theY play the a's at the start of the nex month and we've been giving the visiting managers seats. He told his friend that he would get us some autographed bats, hats. Thing is I don't know much about either team. I remember whooping some Texas ass though. But what player should I ask to get an autograph bat from? I am assuming he only means the rangers but I don't know. Thanks to anyone who read this
Originally posted by joefosho:
So let me preface this by saying I am a giants fan. My mother is friends with this lady that is "good friends" ;) with Ron Washington of the texans. Anyways theY play the a's at the start of the nex month and we've been giving the visiting managers seats. He told his friend that he would get us some autographed bats, hats. Thing is I don't know much about either team. I remember whooping some Texas ass though. But what player should I ask to get an autograph bat from? I am assuming he only means the rangers but I don't know. Thanks to anyone who read this

Josh Hamilton
That's kinda what I was thinking. I've never had a autographed bat before and want my son to keep it so hopefully it will be worth something someday
Originally posted by joefosho:

Nelson Cruz would be cool as well, but I would go with Hamilton.

Or you could go for the ex giant and get Yorvit Torrealba's
Share 49ersWebzone