florida st.
saw them on tv 1 day when i was in middle school the days of peter warrick and chris weinke and since then theyve been my team. FSU COMING BACK UP!!!!!
There are 809 users in the forums
Who is you Favorite College Football Team?
Feb 3, 2011 at 5:49 AM
- FredFlintstone
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,741
Feb 3, 2011 at 5:55 AM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549

M-I-Z
Z-O-U
Feb 3, 2011 at 5:58 AM
- BoiseNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,322
Feb 3, 2011 at 7:15 AM
- evil
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,742
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
I don't like any college football teams.
That's only because your "former" team were the 1st losers!

Me, I'm a Golden Domer fan! Go Touchdown Jesus!
Feb 3, 2011 at 7:25 AM
- 49erFaithful6
- Veteran
- Posts: 40,568
Originally posted by jrg:
M-I-Z
Z-O-U
Just curious, what are your thoughts on Gabbert to the 49ers as a Mizzou fan?
Feb 3, 2011 at 7:31 AM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:Originally posted by jrg:
M-I-Z
Z-O-U
Just curious, what are your thoughts on Gabbert to the 49ers as a Mizzou fan?
Check out who made the Blaine Gabbert thread in the Draft section.
Haha, I absolutely want him in a 49ers uniform.
Feb 3, 2011 at 7:33 AM
- Rubberneck36
- HOF
- Posts: 141,822
CAL Bears.
I am from Cali and that area. It is the home team for us.
I am from Cali and that area. It is the home team for us.
Feb 3, 2011 at 7:33 AM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
I dont watch college football but if i had to pick a team id pick Michigan because thats where Tom Brady went
Feb 3, 2011 at 7:40 AM
- pantstickle
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 3,600

Awesome edit.
Oh, and I like Mississippi State, too. Go Dawgs!
Feb 3, 2011 at 9:10 AM
- blizzuntz
- Veteran
- Posts: 56,303
I grew up a Notre Dame fan bc I was a huge Joe Montana fan.
But I went to University of Maryland, and our football is mediocre but I still support them.
But I went to University of Maryland, and our football is mediocre but I still support them.
Feb 3, 2011 at 9:17 AM
- OregonDuckNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,385
Originally posted by KRS-1:Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
I don't like any college football teams.
That's only because your "former" team were the 1st losers!
Me, I'm a Golden Domer fan! Go Touchdown Jesus!

too soon
Feb 3, 2011 at 9:08 PM
- Paul
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,729
Feb 3, 2011 at 9:18 PM
- AB81Rules
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 34,116
Originally posted by Paul:
SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 3, 2011 at 9:21 PM
- E-49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,027
I'm gonna take some heat for this but USC is my favorite however, I'm from Hawaii so I gotta support them:
Feb 3, 2011 at 9:28 PM
- sincalfaithful
- Veteran
- Posts: 27,712
Fresno State