Not a member? Register Now!

No National Signing Day Thread?

5 PAC-10 teams in top 25. Me like.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
5 PAC-10 teams in top 25. Me like.

don't you mean pac 12?!

but still
Yeah Texas Tech!
Worst season in a long time and we still pulled in a top 20 class...beating the likes of Florida!
Originally posted by cestmoi:
Yeah Texas Tech!
Worst season in a long time and we still pulled in a top 20 class...beating the likes of Florida!

^^ quit being all technical pants

lol
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
^^ quit being all technical pants

lol

Uh, I can't let an in-state rival just say stuffs.
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by cestmoi:
Yeah Texas Tech!

We did pull in a top 20 class last year. Check rivals.com, they are the authority on college football recruiting. Scout.com is second best. ESPN and others aren't even close.
But yeah... I was wrong, Florida beat us, they pulled in some big time players (three four-stars) on the day of and it shot them up through the rankings

bump for 2012

We're (Texas Tech) is tracking at #25 in the country this season thus far after an even worse year than before, but there are rumors that one of our top commits is going to switch to an SEC school, so it might drop us down.

We'll find out six days from now
[ Edited by cestmoi on Jan 25, 2012 at 1:59 PM ]
GO NOLES...D-line is going to be sick. Esp if we pull Eddie Goldman and Leonard Williams.
So how are your schools doing?
Dorial Green-Beckham to Mizzou!
Damn, I wish if Shaq Thompson and Arik Armstead stayed at Cal

Never knew how important one recruiter is.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
http://blog.syracuse.com/orangefootball/2012/02/live_su_football_updates_from.html

doesn;t look like Syracuse has done s**t
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
This feels like free agency started!!!

Hawaii's recruiting class is nowhere near as good as the ones mentioned. But we did get a bunch of 3 stars!!!!

We got an ex-5 star in JT Turner who was a ex-Wolverine. We also Atonio Pierce's son Anthony Pierce signed with Hawaii.

Ex-NFL back up QB Kent Graham's son Taylor signed with Hawaii.

Proud of what ASU has been able to do, given the coaching change and timeline.

Four-star tackle, four-star RB, top juco RB, top juco DT and 12+ three star guys. Don't know that anybody could reasonably expect anything better this offseason.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Meh, another year another top 3 class for Texas. 13 4-stars but only 1 5-star. Actually kind of a down year. Means nothing if the QB doesn't shake out.