There are 159 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official BCS National Championship Game: #2 Oregon vs #1 Auburn

Originally posted by richierichard:
Originally posted by ninerbrand:
I hope cam gets drafted by the niners and gets groomed for 2 years by HARBAUGH.

Championship.

Do you really think Cam is a great pro prospect? I'm not a fan of gimmick football players who rely on trickery too much to be successful. History has shown that all them tricks don't really translate well in the NFL. And as far as his size goes, check out how Vince is doing in Tennessee.

I am not a Cam homer, but dont forget he is the top ranked college passer as well. that is not trickery. His arm is huge. He just plays a spread style offense.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Championship.

Do you really think Cam is a great pro prospect? I'm not a fan of gimmick football players who rely on trickery too much to be successful. History has shown that all them tricks don't really translate well in the NFL. And as far as his size goes, check out how Vince is doing in Tennessee.

I am not a Cam homer, but dont forget he is the top ranked college passer as well. that is not trickery. His arm is huge. He just plays a spread style offense.

this. i don't know if he will be a good pro QB, but I think he can be.

Championship.

I think it would be a high risk/high reward type of draft pick with Cam. Haven't seen him perform enough in a traditional pro offense....but then again I haven't watched an entire game of Auburn football besides highlights.
I think he needs to be coached up. He's clearly very gifted. I bet he's the first qb taken.
Alright dudes, enjoy the game. It is late here on the stupid east coast. (cant wait to go back home)

anyways, gonna lay down in the bed and finish this. I will be tired in the morning. Who evented this time zone anyways?

laters
Alright dudes, enjoy the game. It is late here on the stupid east coast. (cant wait to go back home)

anyways, gonna lay down in the bed and finish this. I will be tired in the morning. Who evented this time zone anyways?

laters

wait, you don't already know how the game ends? the future works a lot different than I thought it would.
Looks like i'll be 19-19 soon.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
Wow....How did Cam miss that wide open pass on the double move??
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

ur gifs r the sh&t

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Quote:
SI_JimTrotter Jim Trotter

cam ... cam ... cam! gotta make that throw.

Agree!
Originally posted by Amir_Mamu:

he just dropped to #7 in the draft.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by Amir_Mamu:

he just dropped to #7 in the draft.

Man, Oregon can't do s**t.

But fake that punk, I mean.
LMAO! He called TD when he was on the 10 and he didn't get in!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Wow nice catch!