hell yeah go hogs!!!
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by blacksailsmd:
hell yeah go hogs!!!

Go whoever is playing against Arkansas!
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Go whoever is playing against Arkansas!

The Honeybees. By the end of the game, we should have a nice honey glazed ham.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
i hate ohio state. go hogs.
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
What if Pryor outplays Mallett this game? Does Mallett's stock drop or does Pryor move up some boards?
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 23zack80:
What if Pryor outplays Mallett this game? Does Mallett's stock drop or does Pryor move up some boards?

both

Interesting question...

Now what if Ohio St beats Arkansas? Does Ohio St go home with the trophy or does Arkansas go home with nothing?
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Originally posted by statman:

Interesting question...

Now what if Ohio St beats Arkansas? Does Ohio St go home with the trophy or does Arkansas go home with nothing?

Mallett is seen as a top 10 pick by most people. Pryor is seen as undraftable by some and as high as maybe a second by others. If the super athlete outperforms the "pro-style" top 10 pick, could he begin to build a case to get into the first round? Would a bad game drop Mallett out of the top 10 or is he basically set as a top of the first round quarterback based on his college career up to this point?

Originally posted by Dino:

Damn! I hate them both. I'll root for Ohio State losing to another SEC team.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by Dino:

I'll root for Ohio State losing to another SEC team.

This is acceptable.

I dont understand how someone can be undrafted or be a #1 pick based off ONE game. do legit talent evaluators really put that much stock in bowl game performances?

[ Edited by niner_empire on Jan 4, 2011 at 12:39:32 ]
Originally posted by niner_empire:
I dont understand how someone can be undrafted or be a #1 pick based off ONE game. do legit talent evaluators really put that much stock in bowl game performances?

To put it simply... NO. Pryor isnt going to go undrafted and there isnt any player that will go from undrafted to a first based on one game. That is ridiculous. It could move a player up or down a couple of rounds in conjunction with how they do at the combine and private workouts.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
At 6:45, they are calling the Hogs!

Sniff...sniff...

Go HOGS!
Share 49ersWebzone