LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 361 users in the forums

Sugar Bowl Thread

Pryor could go 30/30 for 5 TD's and lead OSU to victory and he still won't be a first rounder AS A QB. As much as he has improved as a QB over his time in Columbus he's still inconsistent with his footwork, mechanics, and maturity as a QB and it'd be a poor career-decision by him if he declares after this game.

That's as far as him wanting to be a QB at the next level, now if he wants to go pro as a WR go ahead and declare, he'll dominate the combine and pro day and probably go somewhere in the 2nd, still a bad choice IMO because the WR class is so deep.

He has a chance to become next year's Newton in terms of that type of prospect that has the WOW factor with his arm and legs (he won't put up Cam-like numbers at OSU)
mallett's arm is just sick, if harbaugh is our guy and feels that he can turn him into a franchise qb so be it
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Pryor could go 30/30 for 5 TD's and lead OSU to victory and he still won't be a first rounder AS A QB. As much as he has improved as a QB over his time in Columbus he's still inconsistent with his footwork, mechanics, and maturity as a QB and it'd be a poor career-decision by him if he declares after this game.

That's as far as him wanting to be a QB at the next level, now if he wants to go pro as a WR go ahead and declare, he'll dominate the combine and pro day and probably go somewhere in the 2nd, still a bad choice IMO because the WR class is so deep.

He has a chance to become next year's Newton in terms of that type of prospect that has the WOW factor with his arm and legs (he won't put up Cam-like numbers at OSU)

Hes actually playing better than Mallett. And he has the the potential to be a young Donovan McNabb(back when he was really good). Mallett's lookin too immobile and not too accurate. I was a huge fan of Mallett's too earlier, but he is being outplayed a little bit.
Terrel Pryor looks amazing out there. WOW
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Ugh, we can't protect Ryan. Joe Adams has a case of the dropsies; and our D is non-existent.

Yep, I am feeling confident.

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fropwns:
Ugh, we can't protect Ryan. Joe Adams has a case of the dropsies; and our D is non-existent.

Yep, I am feeling confident.

1 score game now. There is still hope.
So this turned out to being a pretty good game...

Turnover on downs!
Mallett sucks man.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Mallett sucks man.

5 blatent drops have hurt big time

Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Mallett sucks man.

5 blatent drops have hurt big time

Agree. I'm thinking if this weren't a draft chalked full of teams desperately needing a QB, he wouldn't go till late 1/early 2...

[ Edited by chico49erfan on Jan 4, 2011 at 21:05:11 ]
That Arkansas punter has clearly been the MVP for Arkansas...better not see Mallet get player of the Game if they make the comeback
OH s**t!

OMG!
OSU blows
Share 49ersWebzone