There are 180 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Shane Mosley vs. Manny Pacquiao - May 7, 2011





Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by FreddyG:
Oh some of you are too funny in here. "oh look at me I hate Pacquiao" get real. Theres honestly nothing to hate about the guy. But haters gonna hate.

this.


Originally posted by YungAce:
Paman is f**king awesome, but I'm rooting for Sugar Shane! He's been one of my favorite boxers since I was a kid

With that said, RIP Mosley

I wish I could have seen Mosely fight in his prime (started watching boxing after the second Pacman-Morales fight), especially the DLH and Forrest fights. Unfortunately all the fights I've seen of Mosely were the Margarito, PBF, and Mora bouts.

I hope it's a good fight, but still will root for Manny 100%. Also hope it's a good bout so Shane could get a good matchup vs Berto
Im so hyped for this fight. Mosley has been one of my favorite boxers for a while and Manny is my favorite, now that Roy Jones Jr. is no more. I still get more hyped up to see a great boxing fight over MMA any day.
manny pacquiao involved in a minor car accident per espn at the moment
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
manny pacquiao involved in a minor car accident per espn at the moment

are you fuking serious?
Originally posted by FreddyG:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
manny pacquiao involved in a minor car accident per espn at the moment

are you fuking serious?

just a tap from a security van
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by FreddyG:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
manny pacquiao involved in a minor car accident per espn at the moment

are you fuking serious?

just a tap from a security van

ok good. I was hoping his next post didnt say "pacquiao flipped a corvette driving 150mph in the desert"..lol
Originally posted by KALI-KING:
What time is the fight?
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 48,989
I think Pacman is awesome..but I gotta go with Sugar Shane..im that guy that roots for the underdog..especially when everybody thinks Sugar Shane has no chance tonight
f*ck bob Arum.

Where da streams at?
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
I think Pacman is awesome..but I gotta go with Sugar Shane..im that guy that roots for the underdog..especially when everybody thinks Sugar Shane has no chance tonight

exactly, im tired of all the MP homers talking like he's about to fight a bum. Is Mosley as good as he used to be? No, but he's still no slouch

[ Edited by monsterzero789 on May 7, 2011 at 17:38:10 ]
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 48,989
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
f*ck bob Arum.

Where da streams at?

Just pay for the fight knee gro! Or find somebody who has it and throw down some beers
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
f*ck bob Arum.

Where da streams at?
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
f*ck bob Arum.

Where da streams at?

http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/63329/1/watch-boxing-:-showtime-ppv-pacquiao-vs-mosley-.html

share the streams for the po'folks
Originally posted by ninerdaddy:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
f*ck bob Arum.

Where da streams at?

http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/63329/1/watch-boxing-:-showtime-ppv-pacquiao-vs-mosley-.html

share the streams for the po'folks

good looking out.