There are 101 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Shane Mosley vs. Manny Pacquiao - May 7, 2011

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by SanFranMan:
There's a rumor going on that Mayweather will come back and fight Victor Ortiz. Also Pacquiao might fight Timothy Bradley or have one last fight with Juan Manuel Marquez this coming November.

It really annoys me the fact that this Pacquiao-Mayweather fight has not happen all because of Mayweather sr. who is a convicted drug smuggler accusing Pacquiao of taking PEDs.

Mayweather Sr doesnt want to see his son get KTFO.

Victor can't hang. He was on a whole nother' level with Berto, but he isn't high caliber material. He needed to win that Berto fight just to stay in the picture.
There's a rumor going on that Mayweather will come back and fight Victor Ortiz. Also Pacquiao might fight Timothy Bradley or have one last fight with Juan Manuel Marquez this coming November.

It really annoys me the fact that this Pacquiao-Mayweather fight has not happen all because of Mayweather sr. who is a convicted drug smuggler accusing Pacquiao of taking PEDs.

5 days too late... ......

I wouldn't mind a Mayweather/Ortiz bout b/cit'll get Mayweathers name back up so after they both fight they can have the all out war in May.

If he loses to Ortiz, then Ortiz's hype will be up and Manny can fight him and then have Manny's last two fights against Mayweather since he won't have to worry about losing his goose-egg record anymore. All I see is win-win
  • Amir
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Mayweather Sr doesnt want to see his son get KTFO.

Victor can't hang. He was on a whole nother' level with Berto, but he isn't high caliber material. He needed to win that Berto fight just to stay in the picture.

Agreed. Pac and Floyd would destroy Victor.
Mayweather is a b***h. I am tired of that a*****e and his family.

All his family does is say "Pacman stands no chance", "Floyd will destroy him". If they truly believe him then just fight.

Don't give me this crap that it would be such an easy fight that there is no point in fighting him and then go and sign to fight Ortiz.
pac should just retire.. nothin' else to prove.. he can't move up in weight to fight the younger cats.. and punk ass mayweather doesn't want to fight pac in his prime.. so what's the point
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
pac should just retire.. nothin' else to prove.. he can't move up in weight to fight the younger cats.. and punk ass mayweather doesn't want to fight pac in his prime.. so what's the point

Part of me agrees with that. But another part of me would be perfectly happy watching Manny beat the s**t out of the guys that actually want to fight him.
Pac should just keep making karaoke DVDs
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:
Pac should just keep making karaoke DVDs
Or make more movies. This guy can do it all lol.

But anyways I don't see Ortiz beating Mayweather or Pacquiao at all. Also the Mayweathers are accusing of Pacquiao of taking PEDs right? If Mayweather jr says he's confident and will beat Manny (who he thinks is taking PEDS) easily, then why won't he fight him? What's he scared of?!
Wow.... Mosley wanted to quit.... over foot blisters. I think he's done as a fighter.

Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Wow.... Mosley wanted to quit.... over foot blisters. I think he's done as a fighter.

Sad to see Sugar Shane go out like this. He is a true Champ. Hopefully he realizes that the time to go is now. If he needs to see what happens when you stay too long , he needs to see Roy Jones's last fight.

he's kinda mumbling.. can't tell if he said he really wanted to quit

i'm going to watch this on saturday though
  • Amir
  • Veteran

Wouldnt this clip have been from the Mayweather fight since 360 is the 4 weeks leading up to the fight?
Originally posted by Amir_Mamu:

Wouldnt this clip have been from the Mayweather fight since 360 is the 4 weeks leading up to the fight?

no.. 360 is showing one episode AFTER the fight.. something that 24/7 never did
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:

Sad to see Sugar Shane go out like this. He is a true Champ. Hopefully he realizes that the time to go is now. If he needs to see what happens when you stay too long , he needs to see Roy Jones's last fight.

It's sad, but at least he is getting paid fat. I don't think Moseley cares about his legacy or record anymore. He knows that he will get mollywopped, but is doing it for the check. Can't blame him I guess.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:

It's sad, but at least he is getting paid fat. I don't think Moseley cares about his legacy or record anymore. He knows that he will get mollywopped, but is doing it for the check. Can't blame him I guess.

He sounds like a guy that just got ktfo and doesn't know where he is. When he went on the George Lopez show, Shane said after he got knocked down in the 3rd, all he remembers is going to his corner and asking what round it was. It was the 6th round already lol.