LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

Blake Griffin

It seems since a couple of years ago when ever the Clippers get close to the .500 they end up slipping
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by skeetskeet:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I actually record Clipper games now. Griffin and D-Rose are taking turns doing freakish things right now.

f**kin youngin don't know s**t. If u don't like rose or grif than stick to cricket

calm down. smiley was referring to the second line, it was a joke. those are two of my favorite players

btw, who calls blake griffin grif? lol

the same guy who calls him blake Gif.in

Originally posted by SF69ers:
I actually record Clipper games now. Griffin and D-Rose are taking turns doing freakish things right now.

f**kin youngin don't know s**t. If u don't like rose or grif than stick to cricket

calm down. smiley was referring to the second line, it was a joke. those are two of my favorite players

white people
Originally posted by blacksailsmd:

uh Cricket is the s**t...I grew up part of the time in South Africa and played all the time...still have my bat

Better than baseball.

-9fA

get it right hairy... Blake .Gif-fin

because every single dunk he does becomes a .gif file!
Originally posted by Jigga:
Originally posted by Jigga:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

Poor Blake, couldnt hit his free throws tonight and no one else stepped up. Looked like he was about to kill someone.

Ya, they're hurting without Gordon. But man oh man....Griffin is the most player in the league, and it's not even close. I can't remember the last guy that was like this. Maybe Shaq. He plays like one of those guys that has almost no talent, but is in the league because he's tall and is ALWAYS hustling. (John Brockman, Lou Amundson, etc.)

Except he DOES have talent, and a freakish amount of it. Even his f**kups are entertaining. There was one play last night where he did a spin move too quickly and threw the ball over his head in the general direction of the basket. He's like a puppy on crack.

I almost jumped outta my seat during the one sequence where he took one dribble from the dotted line, got airborne, then shoved by Kurt Thomas. Dude is nuts

Ya. It was just this casual "oh, I'm just gonna take one dribble and try to dunk from just inside the free throw line" play.

That was actually on Boozer, but Griffin had jumped so high that I don't think his face was in the frame.

Gotcha. I love watching that dude play.

However, I wonder how long he plays the whole daredevil role out there. That type of game produces hard falls, sprained ankles, and nutshots.

Don't forget what that type of game does to the lower back. *coughcoughLarry Johnson*
Couldnt do anything against Howard last night.
He's already being crowned as the slam dunk champion with his in-game dunks alone.

It would be hilarious if he turned out like this guy in the dunk contest:

Originally posted by Joecool:
He's already being crowned as the slam dunk champion with his in-game dunks alone.

It would be hilarious if he turned out like this guy in the dunk contest:

Ive already prepared myself to be disappointed by him in the dunk contest. I just dont see him as a dunk contest guy
is brown's nickname really shan wow? lol

blake griffin is very special... if he can get a consistent jumpshot (same thing they have been saying about dwight) he can be one of the most unstoppable offensive players in the league (and also work on those free throws)
Originally posted by LBCniner:
blake griffin is very special... if he can get a consistent jumpshot (same thing they have been saying about dwight) he can be one of the most unstoppable offensive players in the league (and also work on those free throws)

Tyson Chandler would stop him
Originally posted by LBCniner:

Tyson Chandler would stop him

I wouldn't doubt it.

Just ridiculous.
Share 49ersWebzone