LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 347 users in the forums

Blake Griffin

Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
I wonder how he's going to approach the next game now, after taking that hard foul and hearing the comments that was said by Heywood.

what happened and what was said
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
He's currently at 22.6ppg (12th in the league) and 12.8rpg (4th).

I can't remember the last guy that put up those kind of numbers that didn't make the all-star team.

seriously dudee deserves it i bet hes gonna leave the clippers ASAP
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
I wonder how he's going to approach the next game now, after taking that hard foul and hearing the comments that was said by Heywood.

what happened and what was said

yeah what happened?
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

No ill intent on that foul, just trying to stop the dunk.
Originally posted by crzy:

No ill intent on that foul, just trying to stop the dunk.

Haywood is a bum
human highlight reel.
This guy can jump out the building.....man he's good.....just gotta learn how to shoot, then he'll be in the top 10 conversation.
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
This guy can jump out the building.....man he's good.....just gotta learn how to shoot, then he'll be in the top 10 conversation.

22.8 not good enough?
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by 80849er4life:

22.8 not good enough?

Too bad 14 of them is from dunks. I want to see more post moves, more blocks, dominating defense.....(Im talking like he's a 5 year vet)......but he's good, definite all-star.IMO
He's great. But the way he plays he won't last long IMO. All that leaping and dumking and playing 150 miles per hour is great. Except it puts an extreme amount of stress on the joints. No wonder he has injuries.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He's great. But the way he plays he won't last long IMO. All that leaping and dumking and playing 150 miles per hour is great. Except it puts an extreme amount of stress on the joints. No wonder he has injuries.

What other injuries has he had besides the knee cap last season? I figured that was just a freak accident.

He can pass, see the court, post up (sort of), face up,...he has shown more basketball abilities that last an entire career than most rookies do. Don't know how his play won't last long.

He can pass, see the court, post up (sort of), face up,...he has shown more basketball abilities that last an entire career than most rookies do. Don't know how his play won't last long.

Because he will get injured and break down.

Like Iverson?

I could understand if he were oversized or something but he can be successful if his jumping ability goes away due to his understanding of the game.

Like Iverson?

I could understand if he were oversized or something but he can be successful if his jumping ability goes away due to his understanding of the game.

Yup. But not as successful.
Share 49ersWebzone