There are 108 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Blake Griffin

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Combined points & rebounds for Love & Griffin tonight? I'd guess 65.

Griffin-32 points and 11 boards
Love- 24 points and 17 Rebs

=84
Combined points & rebounds for Love & Griffin tonight? I'd guess 65.

Ill play......... 72
Originally posted by skeetskeet:

Thats weak.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by skeetskeet:

Thats weak.

and the total was 74
cant believe he was 2 boards short last night...his streak ends.

Career over

dang
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Career over

dang

Sucks, but i would like to think he is the type of player that would sacrifice his streak and stats for a W.
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Career over

dang

Sucks, but i would like to think he is the type of player that would sacrifice his streak and stats for a W.

yeah, dude is a beast and so young. I hope he starts it up again next game.

How was the game last night? Are you converting to the Clippers; you gonna hang with the Muniz and help him prep for his next Cody Banks film?
Blake was a monster in the first half and Love was dynamite in the 2nd half. Both of these young guys need to be on the All Star team.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Blake was a monster in the first half and Love was dynamite in the 2nd half. Both of these young guys need to be on the All Star team.

Griffin and Aldrdige will get in before Kevin Love does
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

How was the game last night? Are you converting to the Clippers; you gonna hang with the Muniz and help him prep for his next Cody Banks film?

Haha. Well, it was unlike any other Clipper game I've ever been to. There was a buzz in the arena that I've never seen at a Clipper game before. I've actually gone to more Clipper games than Laker games in the last 3 years because I'd get them for free from my company, and this was easily the most exciting.

Griffin is PHENOMENAL in person. He's the most athletically electric player I've ever seen in person. He plays at a different speed than everyone else, sometimes to his own detriment, but it usually just overwhelms the other guys on the court. If I had to describe him in one word, it'd be exactly that...overwhelming.

In the first half, when the Clippers built the big lead that they maintained for most of the game, they just gave him the ball in the post and got the hell out of his way. I think he had 23 or 25 at halftime. The Wolves doubled him almost every time down in the second half, and he had a few nice assists.

He wasn't much of a presence on defense, but wasn't bad. But offensively?