There are 196 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SF Giants and/or Cal Bear Fans

How do you feel about the Bears playing their home games at ATT park next year? Are they going to play in the dirt?

I hope their schedule doesn't conflict with any playoff games, that might make Fox show a game on a Glee night
Originally posted by global_nomad:
How do you feel about the Bears playing their home games at ATT park next year? Are they going to play in the dirt?

I hope their schedule doesn't conflict with any playoff games, that might make Fox show a game on a Glee night

We should all get a crew to go there. It would be hella fun.
it will be interesting to see how the scheduling conflict is resolved being the Giants are going to repeat.
Originally posted by global_nomad:

I considered getting season tickets but that's going to depend on what happens with Cal this offseason...
I've been to the Emerald Bowl the past three years, and I have to admit it's pretty fun watching football there

No bad seats and can see everything, even from the cheap seats

Granted, not the same as up in Cal, but the stadium can be used properly for football games (though the # of tickets per game will most likely go down due to the size of AT&T, so if you wanna go you probably need to snag them now)
I don't want them ruining the park, and or infecting the Giants with their loser ways.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I don't want them ruining the park, and or infecting the Giants with their loser ways.

lol
it sucks..f**king up the field

If the 49ers don't effect them, the cal bears shouldn't as the 49ers are 10x worse
Originally posted by ea_thegreat:

If the 49ers don't effect them, the cal bears shouldn't as the 49ers are 10x worse

The 49ers don't play at AT&T, and I'm sure the powers of McCovey Cove and Willie Mays plaza emit enough of a shield to cancel the negative energy flowing from Candle Stick. The Giants need to take extra precautions to preserve the magic.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
it will be interesting to see how the scheduling conflict is resolved being the Giants are going to repeat.

this
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

I know right... my exact words upon hearing the news: SACRILEGE!!!

sacrilege as well as we should give our glory field some rest :)
Originally posted by ea_thegreat:

The 49ers don't play at AT&T, and I'm sure the powers of McCovey Cove and Willie Mays plaza emit enough of a shield to cancel the negative energy flowing from Candle Stick. The Giants need to take extra precautions to preserve the magic.

I've seen this shield in action.
Originally posted by blacksailsmd:

sacrilege as well as we should give our glory field some rest :)

Seriously, when they first built the thing they said football would never be played on it. I hope those a*****es are paying some of our mortgage because it's annoying as hell.
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com