There are 291 users in the forums

New Era Hat- Pinstripe Bowl. Yankee Stadium

The Pinstripe Bowl (titled via sponsorship as the New Era Pinstripe Bowl) is a college football bowl game that will be held annually at the new Yankee Stadium in the Bronx section of New York, New York beginning on December 30, 2010.[1][2] The bowl will pair the fourth-place team from the Big East Conference against the seventh-place team from the Big 12 Conference, with each conference agreeing to a four-year contract that runs through the 2013 season.[1][2] In the event the Big 12 lacks an eligible team, Notre Dame will receive its invitation.[1][3] The inaugural game is scheduled for December 30, 2010.[4] ESPN will televise the game and ESPN Radio will carry the game on the radio.

I guess this is just another thing that New Stadiums are guaranteed.
I thought this thread was going to be about a hat.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
hats are cool
They might as well put everybody in a bowl game. A 7th place team in a conference should not be in a bowl game
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
They might as well put everybody in a bowl game. A 7th place team in a conference should not be in a bowl game

Yeah, 4th place vs 7th place is retarded.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
,d[2001],c[2],w[345],h[259]&load=url[file:product]]

damn man i remember when those "fitted" hats had just started coming out and only cost around $15 bucks....i miss my hat collections
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Yeah, 4th place vs 7th place is retarded.

or just Notre Dame if a 7th place team doesn't have 6 wins
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
,d[2001],c[2],w[345],h[259]&load=url[file:product]]

that's my hat
Syracuse vs. Kansas St or Texas Tech

• Jiks
Originally posted by pickreplica:

WITFF?
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Nov 19, 2011 at 12:33 AM ]
Originally posted by pickreplica:

Lol wut this dude has aids
Share 49ersWebzone