LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 303 users in the forums

When Is The 49er Organization Going To Do This?

• Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
This thread is hilariously stupid

yup
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
They did somewhat on one of the latest videos posted on 49ers.com. Also to all the crybabies saying Giants fans complain too much, you can kindly suck it. WORLD CHAMPS b***hES!

I'm a Giants fan and I agree with the bolded statement.

If I hear one more motherf**ker complain about Eli, I'm gonna go postal on their ass!
The 49er Organization Placed a *Congratulations Ad* in todays SF Chronicle...EXCELLENT! Stay Classy 9ers

Thanks zozell, out of all of the commenters on this thread you DO GET IT....
[ Edited by 9erB4Us on Nov 5, 2010 at 11:58 AM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/49ers-Excited-for-World-Champion-Giants/b8ef015f-a67d-484f-8064-7017302eab7f

Oh, also..who f**king cares anyway?
Originally posted by valrod33:
Giant fans complain about evrything. Oooo ESPN doesnt love us, Nobody congratulates us blah blah blah.

You guys won who cares if anybody congratulates you, It doesnt take away your world series victory if nobody congratulates you, not everybody is a fan of the SF Giants

It really pisses me off that you don't capitalize "World" and "Series."

[insert pointing cartoon donkey pic]

Also, last I checked, "doesnt" has an apostrophe between the... ummm somewhere in it, IIRC.

Also, why didn't you PM me a personal congratulatory message?
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Giant fans complain about evrything. Oooo ESPN doesnt love us, Nobody congratulates us blah blah blah.

You guys won who cares if anybody congratulates you, It doesnt take away your world series victory if nobody congratulates you, not everybody is a fan of the SF Giants

Also, last I checked, "doesnt" has an apostrophe between the... ummm somewhere in it, IIRC.

Originally posted by crzy:
Who gives a s**t if the Niners congratulate the Giatns

It doesn't f**king matter

normally id say the Niners dont owe the Giants anything, but i think a big fat "Thanks a million for distracting all these angry fans away from our burning pile of poop we call a team"

we were supposed to coast to a division title and win a playoff game this season, and were ending up a bottom 5 team with another total rebuild coming in the offseason. the 49ers are lucky the Giants gave bay area sports fans something to cheer about thus far.
  • evil
  • Veteran

Shove it old man....your post is just as bad as this thread.

Fixed it for you
[ Edited by KRS-1 on Nov 6, 2010 at 5:02 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone