There are 238 users in the forums

A Few Things I Hope the 9ers Learned from the 2010 Giants

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
agreed
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by jrg:
Oh, look..another Giants thread!

oh yeah!

The Niners will learn that their not just bunch of misfits and castoffs, the also suck real bad too.

the 49ers need a local billionaire of an owner.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by jrg:
Oh, look..another Giants thread!

oh yeah!

I'm not going to lie. San Francisco is now a baseball town, and the 49ers really don't mean anything to them anymore. Now, with the Santa Clara deal set to collapse and the 49ers set to be homeless after 2012, I think they'll end up moving to Los Angeles. And I really doubt SF will care.
Originally posted by area49:
I'm not going to lie. San Francisco is now a baseball town, and the 49ers really don't mean anything to them anymore. Now, with the Santa Clara deal set to collapse and the 49ers set to be homeless after 2012, I think they'll end up moving to Los Angeles. And I really doubt SF will care.

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

What? What's so funny about this? The Raiders look like contenders. The Giants are champs. San Franciscans HATE the 49ers and the city of SF won't want to or be able to provide them with a stadium when the Santa Clara deal inevitable collapses.

Your opinions are valid and important to me. In the future I will seek out more of your posts so that my knowledge and awareness blossoms to the point where I can communicate the same logical views as yours. We will become one.
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

Your opinions are valid and important to me. In the future I will seek out more of your posts so that my knowledge and awareness blossoms to the point where I can communicate the same logical views as yours. We will become one.

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

area49
Share 49ersWebzone