49ers vs. Commanders Tickets Available! →

There are 512 users in the forums

Top 5 NBA?

Originally posted by GameOver:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
what was 12321's original name?

well it had 12321 in it, that's all I remember

And the Ray Allen arguments

and he used to refer to Luke Ridnour as "Luke the Juke"... and thought he was one of the best PG's in the league

I'm almost positive it was "JNew62" or something like that. It was a tribute to Jeremy Newberry. This was back in '06 or so.

I thought JNew62 was his first name AFTER being banned as like NinerFan12321, no?

Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by terrytate10:
So what did i say that was so wrong, once again, a refusal to address my points.

Like you said in the other thread, you deal in hypotheticals. You have so many logical falacies that it would take a good part of a person's day to break down your argument, and even when someone would invest so much time to help you understand your logical falacies, you will still believe whatever is in that strange brain of yours. It's like trying to argue with someone devoutly religious. Give it up already.

This is exactly why I don't argue with him anymore either in the threads, nor do I respond to his creepy PMs where he tries to engage me in debate. I've already spent too much of my life ripping his flimsy and bizarre arguments apart, and it's pointless for exactly the reasons you mentioned.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by GameOver:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
what was 12321's original name?

well it had 12321 in it, that's all I remember

And the Ray Allen arguments

and he used to refer to Luke Ridnour as "Luke the Juke"... and thought he was one of the best PG's in the league

I'm almost positive it was "JNew62" or something like that. It was a tribute to Jeremy Newberry. This was back in '06 or so.

I thought JNew62 was his first name AFTER being banned as like NinerFan12321, no?


hmmm, jnew62 isn't a banned member. I'm only looking cause I'm sure we can find this "alias" he says exists that no one knows about. I have one in mind but need to know a little more about his banned aliases history to be sure.

He was jnew49er62. PM me your theory.
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by GameOver:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
what was 12321's original name?

well it had 12321 in it, that's all I remember

And the Ray Allen arguments

and he used to refer to Luke Ridnour as "Luke the Juke"... and thought he was one of the best PG's in the league

I'm almost positive it was "JNew62" or something like that. It was a tribute to Jeremy Newberry. This was back in '06 or so.

I thought JNew62 was his first name AFTER being banned as like NinerFan12321, no?


hmmm, jnew62 isn't a banned member. I'm only looking cause I'm sure we can find this "alias" he says exists that no one knows about. I have one in mind but need to know a little more about his banned aliases history to be sure.

He was jnew49er62. PM me your theory.

That's the one! Banned in 2007.
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,367
1) Williams
2) James
2) Bryant
2) Wade
2) Durant
Originally posted by 23zack80:
1) Williams
2) James
2) Bryant
2) Wade
2) Durant

lmao
Not in all time greatness but right now who's your top 10 NBA players in order? Here's mine.

1-Lebron James
2-Kobe Bryant
3-Dwight Howard
4-Dwayne Wade
5-Kevin Durant
6-Chris Paul
7-Carmelo Anthony
8-Deron Williams
9-Dirk Nowitzki
10-Amare Stoudemire

Others I consider were:

Blake Griffin-very hard to keep him off the list based on what he's done but for just 1/2 the season doesn't justify.

Derek Rose
Kevin Garnett
Steve Nash
Monte Ellis
Chris Bosh
Joe Johnson
Tim Duncan
take those and throw in Nene, Tony Parker, Paul Pierce, Joe Johnson, Russell Westbrook, Rudy Gay, Manu Ginobli and Rashon Rondo for my top 25
1-Lebron James
2-Kobe Bryant
3-Dwight Howard
4-Kevin Durant
5-Dwayne Wade
6-Chris Paul
7-Deron Williams
8-Amare Stoudemire
9-Derrick Rose
10-Dirk

Honorable Mention: Monta Ellis [serious]
1. Monta Ellis








2. Kobe+LeBon combined
1. Kevin Durant
2. LeBron James
3. Kobe
4. D-Wade
5. Dwight Howard
6. Chris Paul
7. Derrick Rose
8. Kevin Love
9. Blake Griffin
10. Rajon Rondo

honorable mention:

ellis
stoudemire
deron williams
paul pierce
nowitzki
[ Edited by 49erFaithful6 on Jan 22, 2011 at 6:08 AM ]
1
Kevin Love , MIN
43 37.0 21.3 29.0 15.6 2.5 0.6 0.33 37.7 28.98
2
LeBron James , MIA
41 38.0 25.6 26.4 7.1 7.2 1.5 0.44 33.35 26.44
3
Pau Gasol , LAL
45 37.5 18.6 26.2 10.6 3.8 0.7 1.91 33.55 26.16
4
* Blake Griffin , LAC
42 37.4 22.6 26.0 12.8 3.4 0.7 0.62 33.43 26.02
5
Amar'e Stoudemire , NYK
42 37.2 26.2 25.8 9.0 2.6 1.0 2.31 33.34 25.83
6
Dwight Howard , ORL
41 35.8 22.1 25.8 13.3 1.2 1.2 2.2 34.55 25.83
7
Kevin Durant , OKC
38 39.3 28.2 24.5 6.2 2.9 1.1 1.0 29.95 24.53
8
Zach Randolph , MEM
39 36.7 20.2 24.3 13.2 1.5 0.7 0.36 31.67 24.26
9
Chris Paul , NOH
44 35.3 16.3 24.1 4.0 9.7 2.7 0.07 32.79 24.14
10
Dirk Nowitzki , DAL
33 34.8 23.4 24.1 7.2 2.5 0.7 0.73 33.32 24.12
Andris Biedrins > the rest of the league combined
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
this thread again huh?
Bumperino
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Bumperino

But but but... the OTHER thread was TOP 10!!1!1!
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone