LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 258 users in the forums

NLCS Game 3, 1:19 PST start due to

Fox has to make sure everyone on the east coast is satisfied. Remember all the moaning, b***hing, and complaining that everyone made when the Giants and Angels were in the WS in '02? All the games didnt get started till 10 pm East Coast.

This is how its gonna be unfortunatley.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Fox has to make sure everyone on the east coast is satisfied. Remember all the moaning, b***hing, and complaining that everyone made when the Giants and Angels were in the WS in '02? All the games didnt get started till 10 pm East Coast.

This is how its gonna be unfortunatley.

I don't know why they should have cared. It wasn't their teams, but of course the east coast and their TV ratings will always reign supreme.
http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_league_stew/post/Start-time-for-NLCS-Game-3-is-a-bit-inconvenient;_ylt=AqTDm0s_jKI1M6e.AUf5CY45nYcB?urn=mlb-276487
Originally posted by GoNiners:
What the hell is Glee anyway? All I know is it has fruity singing, and dykish teacher woman and a kid in a wheelchair.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by GoNiners:
What the hell is Glee anyway? All I know is it has fruity singing, and dykish teacher woman and a kid in a wheelchair.

and a gay kid that you just want to knock out. My girlfriend loves that show and I just dont understand it. Its some of the worst television Ive ever seen.
wtf. glee. b!tch arse show is this. sh!t's been filmed so it's easy to delay the airing of that. sports games are best watched live. stupid arse America where this country is all about bullsh!t. fcuk you all. fcuk you reality show b*****dz
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
wtf. glee. b!tch arse show is this. sh!t's been filmed so it's easy to delay the airing of that. sports games are best watched live. stupid arse America where this country is all about bullsh!t. fcuk you all. fcuk you reality show b*****dz

according to Yahoo next week is a rerun
Share 49ersWebzone