I think you mean efficient.

Oh, and this is pretty cool.

David Robinson
GP: 987 (985 started)
Pts: 20,790

Tim Duncan
GP: 988 (986 started)
Pts: 20,797

Wow, that's pretty insane. Nice to have two decades covered with a couple of the best bigs to ever play.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Yeah, but it was a quiet 20,790 points.

I think you mean efficient.

Oh, and this is pretty cool.

David Robinson
GP: 987 (985 started)
Pts: 20,790

Tim Duncan
GP: 988 (986 started)
Pts: 20,797

Wow, that's pretty insane. Nice to have two decades covered with a couple of the best bigs to ever play.

Yea it's going to suck when he retires. We're so use to having a big man that's a Hall of Famer. I was born in 88' so I can not even remember it. I shall be pissed.
10 in a row and we are handling teams! The Spurs have never looked this sharp, especially with Duncan not needing to contribute much. Last year, our "good" games were ones when Tony or Manu literally took over but this year, we really look like a team with everyone contributing. Our stats are also right up there.
Originally posted by Joecool:
10 in a row and we are handling teams! The Spurs have never looked this sharp, especially with Duncan not needing to contribute much. Last year, our "good" games were ones when Tony or Manu literally took over but this year, we really look like a team with everyone contributing. Our stats are also right up there.

Bring it.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Bring it.

Not yet. You guys are still playing slightly better but it's also interesting to see that the Lakers are the only team in the top 10 that allow more than 100 points.

Damn, we don't play you guys for a while.

Dec 28
Feb 3
March 6
April 12

I'll be until the bold.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Spurs vs Magic monday
Manu is such a badass.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Manu is such a badass.

f**k Manu and the ginger.

Good game Spurs.
Manu is such a badass.

I didn't watch the game. Jefferson didn't take many shots. Was it because he was hesitant? From the box score, he appeared to be efficient more than anything going 2-4 from the three point line.

Still, this is scary. I'm bracing for a big let down because it's too good to be true the way they are starting out.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Good game fellas. One of the best games I've seen this year. Game was a lot closer than the score. Non stop back and forth action in the 4th quater.

[ Edited by Dino on Nov 22, 2010 at 20:16:14 ]

What the heck is going on with these guys? Duncan isn't even doing anything. Blair is playing like crap. It's the speedsters and the shooters who are making noise. The defense is coming along, but the first several games it seemed like Mike D'Antoni had killed Pop and wore his skin as a disguise.

Splitter played less than a minute. His game log is strange, esp. the last four games.

Chi -- 0 minutes
Utah -- 0 minutes
Cle -- 26 minutes, 18 points, 5 rebounds, 2 blocks, 2 steals
Orl -- 10 seconds

For all the tinkering that Pop's doing, I'm surprised the Spurs are finding ways to win. I fully expect a midwinter slump as Pop is forced to limit Manu's minutes ... dude has been playing way too many minutes this season ... but hopefully the rotation will be pretty much set by the Rodeo Road Trip.
Originally posted by Dino:
Good game fellas. One of the best games I've seen this year. Game was a lot closer than the score. Non stop back and forth action in the 4th quater.

Yeah, that was the most entertaining game I've seen this year. Both teams played very well.

Yeah, that was the most entertaining game I've seen this year. Both teams played very well.

Damn, I missed it. Was it on NBA TV?

Damn, I missed it. Was it on NBA TV?

Yeah.
Spurs tonight baby. Duncan is just resting his legs come playoff time that dude will unleash one last giant f**king run for the ring fury upon his enemies!