There are 130 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2010-2011 San Antonio Spurs thread

Let's see if SA can handle Denver.
Splitter's finally getting his chance. Pop's been giving him the rookie treatment to this point but is now forced to put him out there for 20+ mpg.
Originally posted by dobo:
Splitter's finally getting his chance. Pop's been giving him the rookie treatment to this point but is now forced to put him out there for 20+ mpg.

I think he's going to be a solid player. He has good agility and hands for a 7-footer.
This team is not ready for the playoffs at all. With or without Duncan, the interior defense is terrible at stopping penetration.

I don't know if DEN point guards shoot this well but they were insanely hitting the long lost 16 footers.

I don't know why Pop limited Spiller's minutes in the 2nd half. He was effective in the first and changed some shots.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

"You ladies heard my gangster rap album?"
Originally posted by Jigga:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

"You ladies heard my gangster rap album?"

Straight Outta Marseilles
the best part is where you found it
Da'Sean Butler?
Originally posted by Joecool:
This team is not ready for the playoffs at all. With or without Duncan, the interior defense is terrible at stopping penetration.

I don't know if DEN point guards shoot this well but they were insanely hitting the long lost 16 footers.

I don't know why Pop limited Spiller's minutes in the 2nd half. He was effective in the first and changed some shots.

yep they def. pulled a Sharks this year.
Originally posted by dobo:
Da'Sean Butler?

horrible knee injury in college
Tim Duncan is still really important to the team. FACT.

Just watch. His injury will magically disappear.
Very unlike Parker and Manu to lose a game like that.
Injuries have hit at the wrong time...