2010-2011 San Antonio Spurs thread

Originally posted by Joecool:
Big game tonight.

Big win tonight
on tv in the bay area tonight
Originally posted by global_nomad:

damn Duncan down for the count!
at least now I'm able to watch my team for tonight amazing how even for the most part the NBA is fixed that the Spurs get almost no attention. They're the best team in the NBA.
Originally posted by 49ersGiantspride:
at least now I'm able to watch my team for tonight amazing how even for the most part the NBA is fixed that the Spurs get almost no attention. They're the best team in the NBA.

ya it was amazing how when the Spurs (best record) played the Lakers (defending Champs) two weeks ago, ESPN spent the first 15 minutes of sportscenter talking about why the Heat lost to the Bulls.

damn Duncan down for the count!

yikes:

SAN ANTONIO (AP)—Spurs forward Tim Duncan(notes) sprained his left ankle Monday night against Golden State after coming down awkwardly on the foot.

X-rays were negative. Duncan did not return.

The 34-year-old All-Star fell and immediately reached for his left foot after hitting a short jumper early in the first quarter. He lay on his side, clutching his foot with both hands, for more than a minute before being helped into the locker room.

Duncan has stayed healthy all season for the NBA-best Spurs, avoiding injuries unlike recent years.

Duncan has started all but one game. That was Saturday against Charlotte— when Spurs coach Gregg Popovich didn’t want to risk Duncan getting hurt on the second night of a back-to-back.
damn
Sean Elliott just tweeted that they expect Duncan to miss two weeks. Hope he's healthy in time for the playoffs.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Sean Elliott just tweeted that they expect Duncan to miss two weeks. Hope he's healthy in time for the playoffs.

Originally posted by jrg:

The good thing is that it's an ankle and not a knee and that the Spurs nearly have the #1 seed locked. The bad thing is that he got hurt.
old b*****ds start falling apart towards the end of the season
Originally posted by valrod33:

You totally remind me of one of my good friends.

valrod's already been taken in the island draft.
  • Otter
  • Veteran

valrod's already been taken in the island draft.

twice.