Let's hope MIA fails again.

GO SPURS!!
Originally posted by Dino:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Let's hope MIA fails again.

GO SPURS!!
SPURS ALL THE WAY!
ESPN is so lame.

Headline: "The Spurs came out firing but the Heat kept their cool to stay within striking distance in San Antonio."

Score: 94-72 at the end of the 3rd.
Originally posted by dobo:
ESPN is so lame.

Headline: "The Spurs came out firing but the Heat kept their cool to stay within striking distance in San Antonio."

lol
ESPN is so lame.

I wish I had looked after the first quarter.

"Miami setting up for a huge comeback against the Spurs"

Dampier is still a douche.
Red Rocket
Game over.
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Game over.

An uncharacteristic outburst. To his credit, he did use his inside voice.
lol someone captured the ESPN headline

Does SanDiego write their headlines?
lol someone captured the ESPN headline

That's f**kin' awesome.

You're talking about a network that televised LeBron's "Decision", and has an entire section of their website dedicated to Miami. This doesn't surprise me.
Did Tony Parker f**k Ericka's wife or something? Remember when he said this?

Quote:
Parker got into the teeth of our defense and caused problems. Every time he drives the lane, we have to put him on his back. The first foul has to tell him he's in for a long night. My first foul Thursday night is going to put him on his back. I guarantee it.

He is one of the stupidest men to ever play in the NBA, and that's saying something. Who can forget this gem?

Quote:
I consider myself right behind Shaq. Some people are going to say top three, but personally, I consider myself the second best.
Did Tony Parker f**k Ericka's wife or something? Remember when he said this?

Quote:
Parker got into the teeth of our defense and caused problems. Every time he drives the lane, we have to put him on his back. The first foul has to tell him he's in for a long night. My first foul Thursday night is going to put him on his back. I guarantee it.

He is one of the stupidest men to ever play in the NBA, and that's saying something. Who can forget this gem?

Quote:
I consider myself right behind Shaq. Some people are going to say top three, but personally, I consider myself the second best.

I hate that I used to root for him at MSU. He's such a pile of douche.