There are 111 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2010-2011 San Antonio Spurs thread

Originally posted by Ajanke:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
WTF happened in this game? 71 points is pretty rare.

Buckets wouldn't drop. I swear there was a force field over the damn rim.

LOL, basketball's a funny sport. 72 in the first half today after 71 the whole game yesterday.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

LOL, basketball's a funny sport. 72 in the first half today after 71 the whole game yesterday.

That's crazy.

That's crazy.

1st quarter 37 points and 2nd quarter 35 points lol. Bi polar. Maybe they were really taking a day off lol.
the team with the best player development plan needs a bump.

They can pretty much take any player and improve him.
Wow, after tonight the Spurs will have played 12 of their last 13 games on the road.
Originally posted by dobo:
Wow, after tonight the Spurs will have played 12 of their last 13 games on the road.

Stupid f**king bulls

they have a long road trip every year in February when the rodeo is in San Antonio.
Originally posted by global_nomad:

they have a long road trip every year in February when the rodeo is in San Antonio.

yeah, they call it The Rodeo Roadtrip. We looking great this year.
Originally posted by global_nomad:

Really? I had no idea.

Actually, the RRT is only 9 games this year. They also had a 3 game roadtrip before that. That's what I was commenting on.

Anyway, it's over now. 6 wins, 3 losses. Not bad. Not spectacular.
spurs need a win tonighr against a young good team. GO SPURS GO!!!
Originally posted by niners9:
spurs need a win tonighr against a young good team. GO SPURS GO!!!

Done!
Early in the season, I was very skeptical when the Spurs were winning by double digits. They have shown for about a couple of months now that they can win the close games also.

They proved they can be a contender a few months ago but this team is a playoff series test away from being considered in possible champion talks.

Right now, I don't think anyone considers them to be able to win the title.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Early in the season, I was very skeptical when the Spurs were winning by double digits. They have shown for about a couple of months now that they can win the close games also.

They proved they can be a contender a few months ago but this team is a playoff series test away from being considered in possible champion talks.

I can't think of a team with their kind of record that's been as wholly discounted as this Spurs team has been. Blows my mind. They deserve a lot more respect than they're getting, IMO.

I can't think of a team with their kind of record that's been as wholly discounted as this Spurs team has been. Blows my mind. They deserve a lot more respect than they're getting, IMO.

I think it's because the Back Court is their strength, but Duncan is surprisingly still doing it on the defensive end. Blaire has extremely quick hands and a very quick shot from almost flat-footed. McDyss is still consistent on his jumper and aggressive in the paint.

I am still skeptical about a team that relies on it's backcourt to produce. The good thing is that they are deep in that area and their top 2 backups could start for teams.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran

I'm not surprised, the team won 4 titles in less than a decade and went largely unnoticed. In fact the only talk you ever hear is about this being the year they finally get old and can't contend. That's been since about 2006.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home