There are 60 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2010-2011 San Antonio Spurs thread

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I wanna hear Sean Elliott and Tommy Heinsohn doing the color for a Celtics/Spurs game. Someone might die.

If you think those guys are bad, you should listen to Matt Bullard.
I liked seeing Hill stand up to Kobe. It's almost like he was mocking Kobe's gay finger pointing thing he does.
Originally posted by dobo:
I liked seeing Hill stand up to Kobe. It's almost like he was mocking Kobe's gay finger pointing thing he does.

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

INSERT FINGER!
Originally posted by Ajanke:

INSERT FINGER!

Check out this booger.
Still not a believer.

I can't wait to see what James Anderson's return will mean.
In the last couple of years we have lost a lot to the top 8 NBA teams in the regular season and our record was mostly good because we were a sound team that beat weaker teams. This year, we are dominating the top teams also.

For a team that's known as a second half of the year team, it is nice to start off great.
Before he got hurt, james Anderson was our best 3-point shooter.

Now that he's back, its ON and poppin' baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
crzy, still think the Spurs are a boring team to watch?

Man, disappointing loss last night...almost as if Pop is thinking ahead onto the second game of a back-2-back. Not a good thing, you gotta take a win when you can get it.

Tonight's game against Boston should be interesting.

Why the hell isn't the SA/BOS game televised? ESPN needs to get with it. I miss the Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday night NBA a few years ago.
Originally posted by Joecool:

Why the hell isn't the SA/BOS game televised? ESPN needs to get with it. I miss the Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday night NBA a few years ago.

Because a rematch of the WCF is more attractive to fans than the boring spurs.
Originally posted by Joecool:

Because a rematch of the WCF is more attractive to fans than the boring spurs.

Booooooo!!!!!!
Good game going, here.
Good game going, here.

Ray Allen just his Game 3 on and now the Spurs have a chance.
Manu had McDyess WIDE open on that play.
Really, Ginobili?