There are 57 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2010 NLCS: Philadelphia Phillies vs. San Francisco Giants (GIANTS WIN THE NLCS!)

Go Phillies!!!


Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
The pitching looks to be dead even with me giving a slight edge to the Ginats for their bullpen and depth.

The hitting on paper looks way better for Philadelphia, but they didn't look too good against the Reds. If their offense shows up at all this series, the Phillies have this one in the bag.

It looks good for Philly making their 3rd straight world series but this why they play the games.

Go Ginats!!!
f**k YEAH GO GINATS!
On paper, Phillies should clean the floor with the Giants.

But the the thing I like is Gaints pitching SHOULD keep the games close, giving the Giants a chance for a great upset win.
that giants song got me f**king hyped

the phillies one was boring...

GO GIANTS.
Originally posted by Method:
that giants song got me f**king hyped

the phillies one was boring...

GO GIANTS.

I've been trying to find something better.

[ Edited by PTulini on Oct 12, 2010 at 01:02:37 ]
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
f**k YEAH GO GINATS!
That Wilson gif is epic
Lincecum vs. Halladay =
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Lincecum vs. Halladay =

You couldn't ask for a better series.

Lincecum vs. Halladay
Cain vs. Oswalt
Sanchez vs. Hamels

That's something all baseball fans can appreciate.
Phils are probably the best team in the league right now. It's gonna take a miracle for the Giants to pull this one out.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Lincecum vs. Halladay =

You couldn't ask for a better series.

Lincecum vs. Halladay
Cain vs. Oswalt
Sanchez vs. Hamels

That's something all baseball fans can appreciate.

Jesus, I forgot about the #2 & #3 guys. Baserunners are gonna be at a premium in this series.
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Phils are probably the best team in the league right now. It's gonna take a miracle for the Giants to pull this one out.

After seeing the NY Giants beat the 18-0 Patriots in the SuperBowl I do believe that anything can happen in sports. We are heavy underdogs for sure but ready to shock the world!
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,272
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Lincecum vs. Halladay =

You couldn't ask for a better series.

Lincecum vs. Halladay
Cain vs. Oswalt
Sanchez vs. Hamels

That's something all baseball fans can appreciate.

Jesus, I forgot about the #2 & #3 guys. Baserunners are gonna be at a premium in this series.



Giants will probably switch Sanchez and Cain, to alternate lefty, righty, just a hunch.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com