LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

The Official Phoenix Suns Thread

chadfordinsider Chad Ford
RT @paulcoro: Grant Hill has agreed to return to the Suns for a one-year, $6.5 million contract.
Originally posted by valrod33:
RT @paulcoro: Grant Hill has agreed to return to the Suns for a one-year, $6.5 million contract.

Fool musta drank hella Sprite in the offseason to earn that big of a contract!
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by valrod33:

Fool musta drank hella Sprite in the offseason to earn that big of a contract!

A young Patrick Willis learned about drinking Sprite through Grant Hill, and now look at the beast he's become!

Suns trading Michael Pietrus to Toronto for essentially nothing (conditinal 2nd rounder) in yet another Sarver cost cutting move, and this isn't about freeing cap space for next summer, because Pietrus is set to become a UFA.
Lost to the Hornets on opening night thanks to a dagger by Eric Gordon. Despite a game sealing turnover in the waning seconds, I thought Markieff Morris looked really good in his first game as a pro. He looked nervous shooting the ball, but he played with great hustle and showed ability to play at this level. Robin Lopez played like how I expected to come out last season. Gortat played solid, but is definitely bothered by that injured thumb. All in all, the front court played great last night; it was our guard play off the bench which really hurt us. Brown, Childress, Price and Telfair played a combined 56 minutes and contributed only 11 points on 4-18 shooting, 5 rebounds, 4 assists and 5 turnovers. A team won't win too many games with bench play like that.
The Suns have signed Michael Redd to a one year contract.

Couldn't hurt, considering no one on the team can hit a damn jump shot to save their lives right now.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Going to need the Suns to tank this season. I'd love a lottery pick. We need it. And if we could somehow work a Nash for Westbrook trade, we should do it. Nash needs to win a title, still has top 5 PG game and has no contract after this year. Better to trade him now for something than nothing in July.

Morris looks promising, though too soon to tell.

Top 5 pick + Westbrook + 1 big time free agent, and we're competitive again.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Going to need the Suns to tank this season. I'd love a lottery pick. We need it. And if we could somehow work a Nash for Westbrook trade, we should do it. Nash needs to win a title, still has top 5 PG game and has no contract after this year. Better to trade him now for something than nothing in July.

Morris looks promising, though too soon to tell.

Top 5 pick + Westbrook + 1 big time free agent, and we're competitive again.

Hate to say it, but I think Nash has finally hit the big decline. It's a bit premature to say just 2 games in, but he just doesn't look right. Of course, no one on the team looks right, so maybe lack of TC and preseason has hurt this team more than others.
The Suns offense is showing signs of life!
Looks to me like the Suns drafted the right Morris.

Where are you dudes?
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Where are you dudes?

Never knew this thread existed
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Where are you dudes?

Y'all got ZRF banned and lazy just disappeared one day.
Share 49ersWebzone