There are 63 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***St. Louis Blues Thread***

Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
you know when someone never gets a sport, or understands it.

Well thats me with Hockey, I have no clue how many players and what positions are on the team.

And why they play 3 quarters.

3 periods not quarters. 5 players plus a goalie on each side on the ice unless one team is shorthanded (meaning a player was penalized and gets to go sit in the penalty box)...the standard lineup on ice is 1 center, 1 left wing, 1 right wing (those are your forwards) + 2 defencemen. You can pull the goalie and put another skater on the ice, and said skater can be a forward or a defenceman.

Thanks KRS-1,

Sounds like a good sport, I might give it a look, luckly I was a Rangers fan and being NY i see all the games, I was a NY Rangers fan growing up, but grew away from the sport.
GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLUES WIN IN OT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2-1!
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jrg:
GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2-1!

Halak it like that.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by jrg:

2-1!

Halak it like that.

29/30 tonight
i had to click on the thread and see the world Goalies on the depth chart to know what sport this was about
Nice win for the Blues, Halak looked sharp.
Quickly 2-0 Blues
3-0
4-1

2 fights going on at once!
Bahahahaha...Ducks being out shot 34-7...getting DOMINATED and now trying to fight everyone
i don't think ive ever seen a hockey game dominated so much..this is unbelievable..blues win 5-1..outshooting the ducks 53-14

FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP

[ Edited by jrg on Oct 11, 2010 at 13:47:45 ]
Yea the Blues took it to the Ducks, while I'm not a fan of the Blues, I dislike the Ducks a little more, so this made me happy. I don't know if I've ever seen a team get dominated as much as the Ducks have. They were outshot 53-14!!!! That's amatuerish hockey at best, and they have only scored 2 goals in 3 games and gave up 13! Man, it sucks to be the Ducks

[ Edited by jrg on Oct 16, 2010 at 17:27:15 ]
Lets go Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuues!