LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 140 users in the forums

***St. Louis Blues Thread***

Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
you know when someone never gets a sport, or understands it.

Well thats me with Hockey, I have no clue how many players and what positions are on the team.

And why they play 3 quarters.

3 periods not quarters. 5 players plus a goalie on each side on the ice unless one team is shorthanded (meaning a player was penalized and gets to go sit in the penalty box)...the standard lineup on ice is 1 center, 1 left wing, 1 right wing (those are your forwards) + 2 defencemen. You can pull the goalie and put another skater on the ice, and said skater can be a forward or a defenceman.

Thanks KRS-1,

Sounds like a good sport, I might give it a look, luckly I was a Rangers fan and being NY i see all the games, I was a NY Rangers fan growing up, but grew away from the sport.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLUES WIN IN OT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2-1!
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2-1!

Halak it like that.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by jrg:

2-1!

Halak it like that.

29/30 tonight
i had to click on the thread and see the world Goalies on the depth chart to know what sport this was about
Nice win for the Blues, Halak looked sharp.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Quickly 2-0 Blues
  • jrg
  • Veteran
3-0
  • jrg
  • Veteran
4-1

• jrg
  • Veteran
2 fights going on at once!

• jrg
  • Veteran
Bahahahaha...Ducks being out shot 34-7...getting DOMINATED and now trying to fight everyone
  • jrg
  • Veteran
i don't think ive ever seen a hockey game dominated so much..this is unbelievable..blues win 5-1..outshooting the ducks 53-14

FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP

[ Edited by jrg on Oct 11, 2010 at 13:47:45 ]
Yea the Blues took it to the Ducks, while I'm not a fan of the Blues, I dislike the Ducks a little more, so this made me happy. I don't know if I've ever seen a team get dominated as much as the Ducks have. They were outshot 53-14!!!! That's amatuerish hockey at best, and they have only scored 2 goals in 3 games and gave up 13! Man, it sucks to be the Ducks
  • jrg
  • Veteran

[ Edited by jrg on Oct 16, 2010 at 17:27:15 ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Lets go Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuues!
Share 49ersWebzone