LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 164 users in the forums

***General NBA Discussion Thread***

So... when does FA start?
Originally posted by ItsKapTime:

I actually don't even know.
2 things

1. When is the lockout gonna be officially, and not just tentatively, over?

2. Are they going to completely re-do everybody's schedule or are teams gonna just play games 17-82 of their initial 82 game schedule? Because if they do, most teams will not have 33 home games and 33 road games which would put them at a competitive advantage/disadvantage. Not to mention if a team had a bunch of their hard games at the beginning of the season, they'd be at a significant advantage because they would get to avoid a difficult portion of their schedule. So how does it all work? Also, does this mean the NBA Finals could go into like August or something?
training camp and free agency starts dec. 9th
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Originally posted by ItsKapTime:

I actually don't even know.

I heard around dec. 7
Originally posted by andes14:
2 things

1. When is the lockout gonna be officially, and not just tentatively, over?

2. Are they going to completely re-do everybody's schedule or are teams gonna just play games 17-82 of their initial 82 game schedule? Because if they do, most teams will not have 33 home games and 33 road games which would put them at a competitive advantage/disadvantage. Not to mention if a team had a bunch of their hard games at the beginning of the season, they'd be at a significant advantage because they would get to avoid a difficult portion of their schedule. So how does it all work? Also, does this mean the NBA Finals could go into like August or something?

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/7287323/nba-season-run-dec-25-april-26-source-says
the schedules will be changed
is the amnesty clause part of this deal
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

Yessir.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

Yessir.

see you later boozer. welcome to Chicago Nene
Share 49ersWebzone