Deal points, per Woj. I'll edit this post as info comes in...
1) Players get between 49-51%, depending upon whether or not revenue projections are hit.
2) Contract lengths: 5 years (Bird rights), 4 years (non-Bird)
3) Escrow: 10% annual (this is how much the owners withhold from paychecks to make sure that players get the exact % they were promised in BRI. Used to be 8%)
4) Rookie scale: No reduction.
5) Minimum salary: no reduction.
6) Max salaries: only 1 level equal to 30% of cap.
7) Extend and trades: Still allowed. (Good news for Dwight Howard-Chris Paul)
8) New exception: $2.5M for teams below salary cap to go over the cap. Those teams can't use mid-level or bi-annual exceptions.
9) Mid-level exception: non-taxpaying teams can use a $5M MLE for up to 4 years. Taxpaying teams have a $3M mid-level for up to 4 years.
10) Teams now have three days to match offer sheets given to their own restricted free agents.
11) Minimum team salary increases to 85% in first two years of deal and 90% in years thereafter.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on Nov 26, 2011 at 10:34 AM ]