There are 52 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***General NBA Discussion Thread***

Wow....Mike Vick and LeBron James talking about Kobe Bryant over Twitter. LOL

Vick:

@KingJames raise some money 4 the boys and girls club again and play kobe one on one dawg. He's throwing jabs at you. King needs to respond

LeBron

@MVick7 i love the boys and girls club of America man!! Yeah he has been taking some shots on the low right! It's all good though.

@MVick7 gotta just continue to get better and proving doubters wrong. Feel me?
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Vick:

@KingJames raise some money 4 the boys and girls club again and play kobe one on one dawg. He's throwing jabs at you. King needs to respond

LeBron

@MVick7 i love the boys and girls club of America man!! Yeah he has been taking some shots on the low right! It's all good though.

"on the low"

I thought that was ebonics for being secretly gay or something.

I'm so white.
thats not Vick, this is

http://twitter.com/MichaelVickZone

[ Edited by valrod33 on Oct 15, 2010 at 10:14:32 ]
Originally posted by valrod33:
thats not Vick, this is

http://twitter.com/MichaelVickZone

From what I've read, he has more than one account, and that is in fact him.

Who knows. I just thought Mike Vick giving LeBron advice was funny.
John Wall looks awesome. He's like Derrick Rose with a high b-ball IQ.

Blake Griffin's been looking really good too.
Originally posted by dobo:

Vick:

LeBron

"on the low"

I'm so white.

i got you my white brother it's "on the down low" that is ebonics for being secretly gay
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by dobo:

Vick:

LeBron

"on the low"

I'm so white.

i got you my white brother it's "on the down low" that is ebonics for being secretly gay

Why do you call me your brother? Are we related?

Pity he plays for the Clippers and is doomed to have yet another season ending injury coming up soon.
I hate unreasonable nostalgia. Total pet peeve of mine. Along the lines of MJ's ridiculous comments, this is what Wilt had to say about what he'd do if he played in Jordan's era.

Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

Pity he plays for the Clippers and is doomed to have yet another season ending injury coming up soon.

I wanna make a shirt that says "Clippers Fans Go Down With The Ship" and maybe have a picture of Frankie Muniz in Clipper gear looking all sad.

Amp? Where's Amp?
I hate unreasonable nostalgia. Total pet peeve of mine. Along the lines of MJ's ridiculous comments, this is what Wilt had to say about what he'd do if he played in Jordan's era.

It was always better in the good ol' days. Nothing ever improves.

That's why I let my barber remove my appendix.
lolz

Quote:

Lebron: I know ya wanna be on the team but.....we don`t need ya!!!! Heard Kobe could use a ballboy.

CP: Say D, you gonna let `em talk to me like dat? I thought we was boys?

DWade: Nothing I can say little man. Wish i could help ya but I`m trying to get rings b*@ch!!!!

Quote:

Lebron: wtf CP..Knicks?!?!?!?!
Wade: "Tell me you ain't serious!"
Paul: Yep. Mello 'bout to join me..Our Big 3 gonna be a problem!

Quote:

Paul: Can I come too?? Im dying out here in new orleans, they dont even like basketball here....

Wade: I don't know, what you think Bron?

Bron: This homie can't be serious!!

[ Edited by EndAround81 on Oct 15, 2010 at 13:23:34 ]
Wade: Hmmm...this probably could have gone in the NBA General Discussion thread.

LeBron & CP3: IB4TL!
Regarding Evan Turner, this is from Bill Simmons' article...

Quote:
I thought Evan Turner would be a good pro. Not great … but good. I never thought he would be a bust. But when you talk to NBA people, they keep lobbing red flags in the air about him. Bad body language, a step slow, doesn't really have a position, bad fit with Iguodala, Doug Collins already hates him. … I taped Tuesday's Celts-Sixers game, zoomed through it and was taken aback. That's Evan Turner? The kid I watched on Ohio State last year? He seemed like an Adam Morrison-esque mess. Now I need to see him in person for an official verdict. Either way, Cousins will haunt the Sixers this season. That's a lock.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Wade: Hmmm...this probably could have gone in the NBA General Discussion thread.

LeBron & CP3: IB4TL!
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home