Originally posted by LA9erFan:
John Wall looks awesome. He's like Derrick Rose with a high b-ball IQ.
Blake Griffin's been looking really good too.
Pity he plays for the Clippers and is doomed to have yet another season ending injury coming up soon.
There are 872 users in the forums
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
John Wall looks awesome. He's like Derrick Rose with a high b-ball IQ.
Blake Griffin's been looking really good too.

Originally posted by Kalen49ers:Originally posted by LA9erFan:
John Wall looks awesome. He's like Derrick Rose with a high b-ball IQ.
Blake Griffin's been looking really good too.
Pity he plays for the Clippers and is doomed to have yet another season ending injury coming up soon.

Quote:
Lebron: I know ya wanna be on the team but.....we don`t need ya!!!! Heard Kobe could use a ballboy.
CP: Say D, you gonna let `em talk to me like dat? I thought we was boys?
DWade: Nothing I can say little man. Wish i could help ya but I`m trying to get rings b*@ch!!!!
Quote:
Lebron: wtf CP..Knicks?!?!?!?!
Wade: "Tell me you ain't serious!"
Paul: Yep. Mello 'bout to join me..Our Big 3 gonna be a problem!
Quote:
Paul: Can I come too?? Im dying out here in new orleans, they dont even like basketball here....
Wade: I don't know, what you think Bron?
Bron: This homie can't be serious!!
Quote:
I thought Evan Turner would be a good pro. Not great … but good. I never thought he would be a bust. But when you talk to NBA people, they keep lobbing red flags in the air about him. Bad body language, a step slow, doesn't really have a position, bad fit with Iguodala, Doug Collins already hates him. … I taped Tuesday's Celts-Sixers game, zoomed through it and was taken aback. That's Evan Turner? The kid I watched on Ohio State last year? He seemed like an Adam Morrison-esque mess. Now I need to see him in person for an official verdict. Either way, Cousins will haunt the Sixers this season. That's a lock.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Wade: Hmmm...this probably could have gone in the NBA General Discussion thread.
LeBron & CP3: IB4TL!
Originally posted by valrod33:
http://www.nba.com/timberwolves/news/Love_Drops_32_Wolves_Win_Again_2010_10_17.html
Originally posted by StOnEy333:Originally posted by valrod33:
http://www.nba.com/timberwolves/news/Love_Drops_32_Wolves_Win_Again_2010_10_17.html
Man. Love dropped 32 on the Bucks in a preseason game? That's ballin', son. You guys are going places.
Originally posted by valrod33:Originally posted by StOnEy333:Originally posted by valrod33:
http://www.nba.com/timberwolves/news/Love_Drops_32_Wolves_Win_Again_2010_10_17.html
Man. Love dropped 32 on the Bucks in a preseason game? That's ballin', son. You guys are going places.
WORD, just give us the rings now. no need to play the season out
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
John Wall looks awesome. He's like Derrick Rose with a high b-ball IQ.
Blake Griffin's been looking really good too.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:Originally posted by LA9erFan:
John Wall looks awesome. He's like Derrick Rose with a high b-ball IQ.
Blake Griffin's been looking really good too.
This happened on Saturday. f**kin sick!

