Listen: 49ers Legend Vernon Davis Joins the Show →

There are 110 users in the forums

***2012-2013 Utah Jazz Thread***

Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
CHANGE YOUR TEAM NAME. GIVE IT BACK TO NEW ORLEANS!

New Orleans had the name for 6 years. Utah has had it for 34 years. It may not make sense, but the name belongs to Utah.
change the thread title son, 2010-2011? lulz
[ Edited by vrabbit on Jul 26, 2012 at 11:59 AM ]
Originally posted by vrabbit:

lol MT started this thread last year, and he hasn't posted in a while
Originally posted by saniner:

Dont worry I got this.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

Dont worry I got this.

welcome back!

Dont worry I got this.

welcome back!

Thanks, I figured I better jump back on for a bit since we've made some interesting moves this year. Love the fact we got Mo back and got rid of Harris and I'm really curious to see how Williams and Foyle will do. This upcoming season ought to be a lot more fun to watch.
  • Jiks
KOC is no longer GM? Just barely heard on the news he is taking a position with the higher ups. Interesting.

Dont worry I got this.

welcome back!

Thanks, I figured I better jump back on for a bit since we've made some interesting moves this year. Love the fact we got Mo back and got rid of Harris and I'm really curious to see how Williams and Foyle will do. This upcoming season ought to be a lot more fun to watch.

Where you been MT?
Originally posted by Niners99:

Dont worry I got this.

welcome back!

Where you been MT?

Just needed to prioritize stuff in my life. I was spending too much time online and missing out on people and things but I think I've been able to reach a decent common ground.
Originally posted by Niners99:

Dont worry I got this.

welcome back!

Where you been MT?

Just needed to prioritize stuff in my life. I was spending too much time online and missing out on people and things but I think I've been able to reach a decent common ground.

Thats good. Im glad nothing bad happened. props to saniner for driving the thread while you were gone. otherwise itd be buried.

• Jiks
Enes Kanter showing up to training camp 51 lbs lighter . Wonder if he's going to have a solid role this season? Should be a pretty good season all the way around for us I suppose. Yay! Go Jazz!

[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Oct 3, 2012 at 8:18 AM ]
  • Jiks
First look at the new Jazzman tonight!!! Things I'm gonna be looking for preseason.
-If you can't tell I'm excited about Kanter. He has come back lighter, but stronger. Word is he is much more agile out there, but still possesses that power. Just not sure if he will get playing time. Which is somewhat frustrating.
-Rotations. We are pretty deep at every position now. Who is going to play where and for how long? I would expect Williams, Hayward, Williams, Milsap, Jefferson. I have no problem with Burks and Kanter coming off the bench, actually it's a luxury for us, but as far as Favors he needs playing time. How do we get him the minutes I feel he deserves and most definitely needs at this stage of his developement? I personally feel Milsap would be the ideal 6th man, having Watson/Tinsely, Burks, Foye, Carrol and Kanter coming in for regular rotations, but Corbins reminds me a lot of Sloan and I don't see him benching Milsap. Could be wrong though.
-Kevin Murphy looks like a promising young player. Watching him play this summer he has a pretty stroke and can hit from all over the floor. Just not sure how he will translate into the NBA with his lack of size. Probably will only see limited minutes this year, I'm guessing. Id like to get my hopes up on this guy, we need all the outside help we can get but I guess guys like Morris Almond and CJ Miles kind of keep me from expecting too much.
-Evans, why sign him to a three year deal if he isn't going to play? Where are his minutes coming from? PF maybe? Really don't know.
-Hayward has come in heavier and says after playing on the reserve team for the US, he know realizes he can play with anybody in the league. I think at times he plays head games with himself and that really takes him off his game. If he can mature, 21 years old, and get some confidence I think he has tons to offer. Not sure what his ceiling is, same as Favors and Kanter, but I'm ready to see what these guys have.

It's all roses right now but we haven't even played yet. Tonight is the first test. Good to have some NBA basketball back!
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Oct 8, 2012 at 6:59 PM ]
  • Jiks
UnderKanter 3 games 3 double doubles.

• Jiks
Uhhh?! Ehh... Bump? Where is errbody?
Share 49ersWebzone