LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 304 users in the forums

***2012-2013 Utah Jazz Thread***

• Jiks
Whew! Good ending to that game! Bell played great defense so I will eat my crow tonight on him.
5 Game win streak! Jazz play the Lakers tomorrow night.

Jefferson has been quite a surprise lately. He had 30 and 12 tonight, but the most impressive part was his passing out of double teams and his clutch blocks. Jefferson, Millsap, and Favors were on fire. 65 points between the three of them on 27-33 shooting.

Hayward needs to finish at the rim. Too many times he passes out when he could easily just lay it in. 8 assists, but only 5 points.

Josh Howard will be starting soon. He still has a lot of game left.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by saniner:
5 Game win streak! Jazz play the Lakers tomorrow night.

Jefferson has been quite a surprise lately. He had 30 and 12 tonight, but the most impressive part was his passing out of double teams and his clutch blocks. Jefferson, Millsap, and Favors were on fire. 65 points between the three of them on 27-33 shooting.

Hayward needs to finish at the rim. Too many times he passes out when he could easily just lay it in. 8 assists, but only 5 points.

Josh Howard will be starting soon. He still has a lot of game left.

I'm beginning to wonder how good Josh Howard can be. He used to be a pretty legit player at one time, he brings a lot to the table. Didn't realize he was such a good defender. Hayward's just off, not sure what's going on with him. Jefferson is slowly winning me over. His defense has picked up slightly it seems. As you said he also passed the ball and got us some open looks. Good outing for him. One thing I'm beginning to wonder is how do we get Kanter a little more time? He's doing a good job, but the minutes are hard to come by with every one else playing so well.

I'm really growing to like this team. Still not sure how good we are going to be, but there is a lot of talent out there.

Oh and wtf with all these tick-tack fouls? I know every fan thinks their team gets robbed but some of these calls teams are getting are complete head scratchers. How do you give Milsap a 6th on that? There were others too.
Brick city in Utah to end this one so far.
Kobe. So good. This is going down to the wire!
Kobe. So good. This is going down to the wire!

Tied game, 21 seconds left, Laker ball...............
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

7 seconds!! I don't want to watch. Bell vs Kobe
OT here we goo!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

7 seconds!! I don't want to watch. Bell vs Kobe

Kobe should have drove to the rim.

Well, we have OT.
  • Jiks
Pretty damn good game!

Man I love Millsap!
lol

Hayward always looking to pass. Should have just pulled up for a jumper
Good block by Kobe. That Gasol 3 was a momentum changer
Good game. They gave em everything the the Lakers could handle, tonight. I can't believe Gasol for that 3. You're right. It was a momentum changer. Sucked the life out of them.

Bell fouling out helped a lot. IMO, he shoulda been gone a lot sooner than that cuz he was fouling Kobe all night, but they really needed him late in the game.
There were definitely a lot of no-calls. I like it when they let them play though.

Good game, Kobe started out strong, but in the end Bynum and Gasol made the big plays to close it out.

I still hate Raja Bell
Share 49ersWebzone